DC's Starting to Announce Post Future State Lineup

I liked the earlier parts of it, say the first two, maybe three arcs. Afterward, I lost interest, BUT I am curious to read the final issues, due to Booster Gold’s appearance.

1 Like

Yeah. I would’ve never thought of Booster and Batman Beyond but it works and I love it

1 Like

Good prediction. He keeps teasing that he’s still writing Superman, so JL would be a good bet, unless they’re adding a 3rd Superman book (doubtful). Haven’t really enjoyed Justice League that much since Snyder left, but I’ve liked all the Bendis DC work I’ve read so far… so if he does take over JL, I’ll look forward to it. Are Superman and Justice League the only two big announcements left? Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

2 Likes

James Tynion has said he has a new Batman related book with Guillem March coming out in March. He hasn’t said much about it other than it features Jim and Barbara Gordon.

3 Likes

DC has posted on their website some more info about the books announced. Some key details:

• Wonder Woman’s first story will involve Diana being trapped in Valhalla with no idea of how she got there.
  • The Swamp Thing series will not be an on-going, but rather a ten issue mini-series.
  • The first arc of Suicide Squad will have Taskmaster and Task Force X out to recruit Talon for the group, while Amanda Waller is trying to recruit Superboy, of all people.
  • Titans Academy confirm what we all suspected that it would be the original NTT team being teachers for the next generation of heroes. They also say that one of the novice heroes we will be introduced to will become Red X, so it’s likely that the people we’re all thinking he could be are just fan theories.
  • The Green Lantern book will focus on John Stewart.

Here’s the link:

3 Likes

Finally, a Marvel crossover! /s

2 Likes

So excited.

That’s fitting.