DC's Newest Flash Is A Non-Binary Speedster

I love their character design and I can’t wait to read more about them! Also,

I totally agree. :triumph:

6 Likes

I am glad that they are making a new character with a new name rather than rebranding an established character. It avoids the backlash of, “my childhood is ruined.” Purist will be unfazed and fans of this new character can curate how awesome, they are.

8 Likes

I love that Jess Chambers also has ties to Jesse Quick. Kid Quick and Jesse Quick will share a legacy and that’s so cool, IMO!

7 Likes

Thank you, I knew somebody had to say something and I had absolutely no idea where to begin with that. You put it perfectly.

And back to the topic, my reaction: Rad! Excited to learn more about them, flash stuff was where my excitement was lacking for Future State and this makes up for it. poor Wally

7 Likes

I’ve never really read any flash except for Impulse in Young Justice in teen titans, guess I’m gonna start now! The only downside is I won’t cosplay them because I’m white haha

6 Likes

Anyways, Trans Rights

9 Likes

hell yeah :hugs:

7 Likes

(i guess that counts as my coming out post haha)

9 Likes

and a damn good one! :grin:

8 Likes

Say it louder for the people in the back!!! :raised_hands:

I am also non-binary, which is why I loved “Danny The Street”. There needs to be representation for all people in the world. I wish people would stop complaining about this issue. I have purchasing power in the comic book world just as much as the next person. I would love to see some characters that are like me represented. It doesn’t have to be the overwhelming majority, but come on one or two characters? Let us have them for goodness sake. Comics are starting to represent what we would like to call “THE REAL WORLD.” We are a diverse group of people on this planet. It is a good thing

12 Likes

Comics have more billionaires than trans people…that’s not how the real world works

Anyways, how about a Non-Binary billionaire vigilante?

10 Likes

Very proud. She gave me a kiss before bed and tucked me in. I hope you get to experience it some day. Being able to share love, kindness, and acceptance to those around you is a great gift to have from my mom. Anyways, night <3

7 Likes

Good night, tell your mom I love her! And to everyone who don’t have supportive parents, I’m your mom now. Am I a woman? Irrelevant I love you guys

8 Likes

Cheers to being our true selves! :stars: :stars:

7 Likes

I second this!! I’m one of those “still finding themselves” people. So for now I’m an ally who proudly says I read and enjoy LGBT comics and mangas. Some of which have left a good impression on me. I’ve actually got a list going for more LGBT comics I want to check out.

10 Likes

I didn’t even know trans people existed until middle school because I never saw any in media! I’m so happy we’re moving towards more representation <3

10 Likes

This is a gentle reminder to all Community members to please follow the Community Guidelines, especially Community Guideline # 1 - Be Respectful to Fellow Members.

15 Likes

Found an interview! Interview: Ivan Cohen on the creation of the Future State Flash - The Beat

8 Likes

That article is raising my hopes up that they’re gonna get them right <3 <3 <3

8 Likes

This is so cool not only LGBTQ+ rep also people of color im living for it. :smile:

8 Likes