DCFunko

Funko Fan thread for anything related to DC Funko pop, vinyl, rock candy, dorbz, and any other DC Comics Funko products!

*Please feel free to share the following…
-Photos of Personal collections
-News of Up-and-coming releases
-Your go to Funko shopping spots
-Exclusive collector news
-Questions about Funko/DC for the new collectors

4 Likes

Bought the new Superman metallic pop 3 pack, fall convention exclusive!

3 Likes

@ajsmead I’m on the hunt for the Batman Forever Batman Pop.

Are you aware of which physical stores carry him? I haven’t seen any of the Batman 80th Anniversary Pops at Target. I’m thinking he’s to be found at comic/specialty stores, Hot Topic, Box Lunch and the like.

2 Likes

The DC Funko Pop that I’ve been trying to get for the longest time is the 66 Riddler Chase. When the Batman 66 Pops were first released I checked all my local stores but none of them had it. When I travelled to other places I looked for it and still nothing. I tried ordering it online a couple of times, but unfortunately each time I received the normal 66 Riddler even though the sellers had it listed as the Chase version. Because of theses experiences, I’ve given up on trying to buy it online. I can only hope that one day, I’ll accidentally stumble across it when I least expect it.

3 Likes

@Vroom I’ve seen Batman 80th Pops at Barnes & Noble and HT. I’ve only seen the Batman Forever Pop on Amazon. :bat:

2 Likes

Anyone know if they are going to release one of Damian?

3 Likes

@TheBattoman Thanks for the info. Now I’ve got a reason to go to Barnes and Noble.

2 Likes

I’m just going to move this over to the Collectors Corner. That way it’ll be easier to find for other collectors to check out too!

2 Likes

@behemoth I’ve been waiting for a damian forever!!!

5 Likes