DCAU Scarecrow FanArt

First topic so I really hope I’m doing this right.
Started to watch BTAS and got inspired to do some art. Here’s Scarecrow from his first appearance in the show. Will probably draw his later outfits as well sometime in the future.

I want to eventually draw all the villains but don’t know who to do next. Any ideas?

18 Likes

That is really good!:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Tags and post done correctly, and this looks great! Since you’re working off of BTaS and her more villainous days, can I put in a vote for Catwoman as your next?

6 Likes

Awesome

5 Likes

He’s scary and adorable at the same time! I love it :smiley:

5 Likes

Cool!

4 Likes

Really cool!

3 Likes

This is a fun version of Scarecrow, @Broken-Knight! Great color scheme with excellent shadow work! I love the green bubbles surrounding him, implying a Fear Toxin-filled world and the hashed sign for his name. Thank you for sharing!

Next Project Idea: Two-Face

4 Likes

Loved his look in BTAS and you captured it well with a cute twist, the colors are awesome too.

Next Villian: killer croc and baby doll

3 Likes

Did you do this in Illustrator?? I like it:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions I’ll definitely get around to doing another BTAS villain soon (I hope haha)
@Razzzcat, I did this in MediBang I’ve never heard of Illustrator before though. Is it good?

3 Likes

Very cool. I like a Scarecrow that looks like he’d help me change a tire. The arts very nice. I’ll agree with @CynicalPink & say Catwoman.

3 Likes

@Broken-Knight Adobe Illustrator is what I’ve used most for vector graphics. I like it. Drawing on a tablet takes some getting used to, so I admire anyone who can do it well. :wink:

1 Like