DC We LOVE SWAMP THING

Hey DC Universe members let’s try to constantly remind DC that SWAMP THING is the avant-garde next to Doom Patrol . I love the show , it’s a diomand in the ruff and im sad to say the reason why it was cancelled, so I wont say it but I know DC can use a different set , and new permits in a different location with similar attributes.

4 Likes

They confirmed that North Carolina wasn’t the reason it was cancelled, that was just a rumor

1 Like

The problem isn’t with the location. There were many saying that the North Carolina tax reductions were the reason Swamp Thing was cancelled, but all of those media outlets have retracted their statements. Moving the show to a different state wouldn’t do anything. It would hurt them very much because they’ve built a MASSIVE set for the show. All the swampland you see in the show is from a very large tank of water that they built to shoot the show in. They could rebuild it, but it would cost millions.

All that said, the current word from AppleJack is that there are no current plans for season 2 which seems to indicate that there could be plans in the future. Maybe it’s brought back by popular demand similar to how Young Justice was. I’d be down for that.

2 Likes

“No current plan” means “no plan at all”.

The series is going to go down in the history books as being a single-run Limited Series of 10 episodes.

The sooner people accept that while still loving and supporting what we’ve been given, the better everyone’s lives will be.

The series is going to go down in the history books as being a single-run Limited Series of 10 episodes.

The sooner people accept that while still loving and supporting what we’ve been given, the better everyone’s lives will be.

2 Likes

1 Like