DC Universe's Meta Madhouse - Superman's Aliens - Round of 4!

The dust is getting thicker, the muscles are getting tired, and the Kryptonian powers are being challenged. While honorable, the fact remains that 4 of our challengers had to be eliminated.

Who is standing, and who is fallen? Find out in our News section, or by following the link below!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta-madhouse-supermans-aliens/

Are you outraged? Satiated? Justified? Feeling vengeful? Who will survive, and what will be left of them? Let us know in the comments below!

2 Likes

Definitely vengeful. Come on, Brainiac! Avenge Krypto! He was a good boy!

What I predict: Darkseid and Supergirl win here. Darkseid takes the bracket.

What I’m hoping for: Power Girl and Brainiac win here. Power Girl takes the bracket.

Power Girl’s the only one I’ve voted for in every round so far. Plus, I’m already out for revenge on Supergirl, but the idealist in me wants to see a hero win. So… here’s hoping Power Girl goes all world-of-cardboard on Darkseid.

3 Likes

Yes, Supergirl! Justice for Ch’p!! I don’t know what I’d rather see; Power Girl vs Supergirl or Supergirl vs Darkseid.

3 Likes

lol I love DC! I’m living for their clever intros on these posts :joy::joy:

Also, I wish powergirl and supergirl switched spots on the brackets…Idk why but I feel like Powergirl would be able to take Brainiac (it’s a stretch) but it’s too much for Supergirl to handle.

good luck to the future champion. Anyone know which team is next?

1 Like

I think Brainiac will take Supergirl. She has such fear from seeing Brainiac shrink Kandor. Her emotions and flashbacks of un-processed emotional trauma gives Brainiac the edge.

Darkseid vs “Here they are…Power Girl”…it’s Darkseid. Just to ruthless.
I do want to see DCU animate that bout. That would be a jiggle…I mean giggle.

2 Likes

I think Power Girl could outsmart Darkseid. I’m voting Power Girl! :boom:

1 Like

Darkseid is a spectacular tactician and strategist. Only person in the DCU that might be better is Batman. Out smarting Darkseid, I seriously disagree.

6 Likes

In the book Supergirl vs Brainiac, Supergirl uses her traumatic memories as a strength. Her memories aren’t a weakness to her. She uses them to overload Brainiac’s circuitry to ultimately defeat him, after having destroyed his clones with heat vision and super strength.

6 Likes

That’s the point, she will likely be convinced she’s dealt with her brainiac trauma, only to find that moving beyond emotional trauma is rarely that simple. Ask Crazy Jane.

2 Likes

I feel like power girl and Supergirl should win Because it may take a few times for them to get knocked out the just like that close and they always find a way where does their best

2 Likes

The final two should be Darkseid versus Brainiac. The Kryptonians don’t stand a chance in a 1 on 1 fight with either Brainiac or Darkseid!

Darkseid wins it all, the bracket, and the game. Hands down!

1 Like

I just want Powergirl and Supergirl to win.

3 Likes

Neither Kryptonian can defeat Darkseid or Brainiac in a 1 on 1 challenge! It’s just not possible.

This is DC Universe, anything is possible…

2 Likes

Supergirl has gone one on one against Brainiac and she won.

Also, don’t forget she is Kryptonian science guild and has superspeed. It took her the blink of an eye to write the code to take down the whole of Brainiac’s Cyborg Superman AI, society and army.

Darkseid on the other hand is a tougher nut to crack.

https://z-p3-scontent-arn2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/55624218_10158072922728943_6980550809352142848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=z-p3-scontent-arn2-2.xx&oh=3d94b39277fbd77768e974eac44faf75&oe=5D137A1A

1 Like

speaking of cracking nuts, black lantern Ch’p’s gonna SHOCK THE WORLD

1 Like

I guess after more than a quarter century working for a tech HW company I just can’t have the willful suspension of disbelief for a few quintillion lines of code that quickly. The keyboard would melt. Yeah, they needed it for the joke, but Supergirl is still bound, when using earth technology, by the limits of earth technology. Had they gone with a trillion, maybe the willful suspension of disbelief would apply, but quintillion LINES of code. That is more characters to type than grains of sand on earth. I don’t think Kara or even Barry could count the grains of sand on earth in less than 0.5 seconds. I just can’t put that in canon.

@biff_pow I totally agree. They should have used the black lantern version of Ch’p pic, rather than the GL version. Ya can’t kill someone who is already dead.

1 Like

Darkseid has a lot of resources at his disposal, and his Omega Beams are very powerful, but he’s been beaten up by Superman on various occasions. Why not Power Girl? Ditto for certain versions of Brainiac, though others require more advance planning and maneuvering to deal with.

2 Likes

For the love of Rao vote Supergirl!

6 Likes