DC Universe's Meta Madhouse: Presenting Wonder Woman's Warriors!

It’s the first week of DC Universe’s first-ever Meta Madhouse, a month-long competition in which each of four of the World Greatest Super Heroes – Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, and Shazam – coach a team that will, over the course of a week, select a champion via a series of one-on-one match-ups, to compete against those of the other teams. Fans will determine who wins by voting.

Week 1 belongs to Wonder Woman’s Warriors. The madness starts tomorrow at 9:00am PST with the match-ups in the bracket below. May the best Warrior win!

Giganta vs. Queen Hippolyta
Crazy Jane vs. Black Lightning
XS vs. Hawkman
Streaky vs. Cheetah
Highfather vs. Granny Goodness
Vixen vs. Man-Bat
Booster Gold vs. Black Canary
Wonder Girl vs. The Flash

Get out ahead of the brackets and let us know who you think would win in each match-up in the comments below!

20 Likes

Queen Hippolyta
Crazy Jane
XS
Cheetah
HighFather
Vixen
Black Canary
The Flash

why are they fighting if they’re on the same team?

1 Like

@Haruthecatgirl, From what I’ve read, it’s to narrow it down to 4 for each team.

1 Like

I am putting 50 dollars on

1. Queen Hippolyta
  2. Black Lighting
    3 Hawkman
    4.Cheetah
    5.Highfather
    6 Vixen
    7.Black Canary
    8.The Flash
4 Likes

Giganta: Superhuman strength and durability, and limited invulnerability
Queen Hippolyta: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, and longevity

Victory: Queen Hippolyta due to speed.

Crazy Jane: Various Powers
Black Lightning: Electricity manipulation,Energy absorption, Force field generation, expert martial artist, olympic level athlete, peak physical conditioning

Victory: Black Lightning due to more reliable powers.

XS: Superhuman speed, stamina and durability; incomplete self-molecular control; time and dimensional travel
Hawkman: Flight via artificial feather wings
Enhanced strength and eyesight
Temperature regulation
Limited physical regeneration
Reincarnation

Victory: XS - Timetravel and speed beats everything.

Streaky: flight, super-strength, super-vision, super-speed, invulnerability
Cheetah: Superhuman speed and strength

Victory: Streaky due to flight and invulnerability

-

Highfather:Super strength, durability, speed and senses, alpha powers and energy manipulation, telepathy, golden staff
Granny Goodness: Immortality, Superhuman physical attributes, Great Leader and tactician, Skilled Warrior, Wields mega-rod and advanced technology

Victory : Highfather with golden staff 

Vixen: Animal imitation
Man-Bat: Superhuman strength, Flight, Sharp claws, Echolocation, Sound manipulation

Victory: Vixen, due to versatility

Booster Gold: advanced technology allowing flight, energy blasts, force fields, enhanced strength, time-travel, and various other abilities, Longevity, Expert hand-to-hand combatant
Black Canary: Expert martial artist, ultrasonic scream, Flight/Glide, Hand to hand combatant

Victory: Booster gold, due to better gear and higher durability

Wonder Girl: Superhuman strength, speed, longevity, agility, and durability, Highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant, Flight, Utilizes mystic lasso and indestructible bracelets
Flash: Immense superhuman speed, agility, and stamina, Electricity manipulation, Intangibility through molecular vibration at high velocity, Time travel and dimensional travel via cosmic treadmil

Victory: Flash due to incredible speed

2 Likes

I am voting for
Hawkman

When do the brackets get posted? Or did they post it elsewhere already?

With canary and BG…really depends if Canary can get in close. Gonna go with booster gold though. Wonder girl and flash was another I’m stuck on. I feel like the flash will outsmart and eventually (obviously) out speed her. Although she’s very durable…hmmm…

Man feels bad for this bracket there almost no way flash doesn’t take this, the other ones should be more interesting though.

1 Like

The brackets will launch every Tuesday ~9am PST, and be updated Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at that time. The finalists will be voted on all weekend, voting will close Monday while we tabulate results for Wonder Woman’s champion. Then it begins anew the following Tuesday! Be ready for anything.

2 Likes

Giganta
Crazy Jane
Streaky
High Father
Vixen
Black canary
The Flash

1 Like

Giganta vs. Queen Hippolyta - Hippolyta because well… she is Hippolyta
Crazy Jane vs. Black Lightning - Crazy Jane because she has 64 powers and is CRAZY!
XS vs. Hawkman - Hawkman because I know it is not really the same character. But I am SO OVER XS on the Flash show… SO OVER HER.
Streaky vs. Cheetah - Streaky… streaky must win this whole thing… I backed Superman Aliens but I didn’t see Streaky… he MUST win this whole thing.
Highfather vs. Granny Goodness - Highfather because he is well the head of the New Gods
Vixen vs. Man-Bat - Vixen… because she is bad ass
Booster Gold vs. Black Canary - They would put Booster Gold against Black Canary to test my loyalties. But Booster Gold for sure… unless he faces Streaky.
Wonder Girl vs. The Flash - Experience trumps Amazonian affiliations.

Incedentally… I backed Superman because he is Superman. But Booster and Streaky on Wonder Woman’s team… I may have not thought it through enough.

1 Like

Queen Hippolyta
Crazy Jane
Hawkman
Streaky
Granny Goodness
Vixen
Black Canary
Wonder Girl

1 Like

I never thought of it before, especially since I never really heard of Crazy Jane before Doom Patrol’s show started on here, but now I’m really want to see Crazy Jane going up against a heavy hitter in DC. I mean we all know she has tons of powers, but we’ve only really seen her go against powerless people or maybe tough robots. Idk. But I really want to see her and all her personalities go against someone as powerful as Superman maybe or Wonder Woman, and it’s be cool to see all of her personalities constantly changing and having different comments and reactions to the opponent, and their reaction to her suddenly changing would be great. But Also, why is it always the original four Doom Patrol members, and sometimes Mento too In team ups in comics and tv? What about Crazy Jane or some other members?

I never thought of it before, especially since I never really heard of Crazy Jane before Doom Patrol’s show started on here, but now I’m really want to see Crazy Jane going up against a heavy hitter in DC. I mean we all know she has tons of powers, but we’ve only really seen her go against powerless people or maybe tough robots. Idk. But I really want to see her and all her personalities go against someone as powerful as Superman maybe or Wonder Woman, and it’s be cool to see all of her personalities constantly changing and having different comments and reactions to the opponent, and their reaction to her suddenly changing would be great. But Also, why is it always the original four Doom Patrol members, and sometimes Mento too In team ups in comics and tv? What about Crazy Jane or some other members?

1 Like

Sorry for sending it twice. Didn’t mean for that

Queen Hippolyta
Black Lightning
Hawkman
Cheetah
Highfather
Man-Bat
Black Canary
The Flash

Black lightning
Giganta