DC Universe's Meta Madhouse: Presenting Superman's Aliens!

Abin Sur to the finals! Would love to see more focus on him pre-Hal Jordan becoming the new Green Lantern.

Also Krypto should make it. You tell me he’s not going to do everything in his power to get back to Superman when he’s so close.

1 Like

I gotta go with…
Doomsday
Darkseid
Supergirl
Kilowogh
Ch’p

My main pick is Kilowogh,Because he’s one tough Green Lantern, and a great friend to Hal Jordan. :slightly_smiling_face:

I also forgot to add Starfire and Lobo to the list, but my main pick is still the same. :slightly_smiling_face:

Martian Manhunter

Darkseid

Starfire

Power Girl

Brainiac

Miss Martian

Supergirl

Krypto

My winners list is as follows:

Martian Manhunter, Parallax, Abin Sur, Power Girl , Brainiac , Miss Martian , Supergirl , Krypto.

Doomsday would make it to the finals!

Doomsday isn’t susceptible to telepathy in the death of Superman Martian manhunter tries to get through to him and can’t and Doomsday defeats him easily.
Darkseid is insanely powerful who does require the attention of the most powerful team in the world to stop so it would be an easy win.
Starfire has do much more power than she even knows she is a warrior princes and has sufficient battle combat readiness to take the w.
Power girl has more than enough power to deal with kilowag but it is a very close battle to say the least still even so power girl takes the win here
Brainiac hahahaha!!! Really is this really a question I mean come on just think about it just as my man on DC daily Cameron said we don’t even know if we have ever even seen the true form of brainiac he can survive cataclysmic failure and defeat and never truly be done. This is a vilian I truly wish I had a chance to write for you could go so far in showing how insanely powerful you could make him lol
Lobo again another vilian that can never truly be defeated in battle and is on about the same scale of insanity as the joker to where it is pretty much a super in itself to be this far into your depravity and insanity you have to give it to lobo
Super girl has the most potential of all in this bracket she is honestly the only true rival physically to superman because honestly Batman wins every time against even foe lmao I’m Batman through and through lol but Supergirl I honestly believe is stonger than Kal El and I think we get to see this in the injustice run I mean she goes toe to toe with the guy and is still standing and honestly hasn’t has as much battle intelligence as her cousin but I digress she takes this win here
Krypto seriously krypto would devour this dang squirrel lol

Overall I’m going with super girl she is truly an amazing super hero that is underated tremendously.

2 Likes

Doomsday

Darkseid

Abin Sur

Power Girl

Brainiac

Lobo

Supergirl

Krypto

Doomsday

Darkseid

Abin Sur

Power Girl

Brainiac

Lobo

Supergirl

Krypto

Martian Manhunter
Darkseid
Abin Sur
Kilowog
Brainiac
Lobo
Supergirl
Krypto

Dakseid easily wins the bracket

It would more than likely be Darkseid v Brainiac in the finals, where it would be Darkseid ftw.

1 Like

@coldsmokemike That is a shame. The yellow impurity was a great device. Every hero needs an Achilles heel. Kryptonite, non-friction or cold for the flash, etc. Granted it was a great device fo “the man with no fear” aka having a yellow streak down your back as a euphemism for cowardice. (Not to mention CYMK four color printing process, yellow being a primary ink color, meant cheaper to print. Ever notice how the yellow tone changed as we moved from the cheap paper of the silver age to higher quality paper being used for comics)

C’est le vie. Willpower is easier to come by when you know your only weaknesses is the lack of it.

1 Like

Is brainiac susceptible to an EMP?

Doomsday
Parallax
Abin Sur
Kilowog
Brainiac
Lobo
Eradicator
Krypto

When you’re voting, I just want you to keep one question in mind- who’s a good boy??
The answer to that question is your vote. You know he deserves it.

1 Like

Is this a comic or something you watch I’m vary confused

How the heck do you vote for this thing?

Isn’t Ch’p, like, as intelligent as a human being?

I on Superman team nice!!!

1 Like

Team Ambush bug as well I did Trolled Darksied & the Justice League oops… 4th wall break

1 Like