"DC Universe: Year One" Artwork Needed!

That is beyond awesome! :open_mouth: I especially loved when you cleaned it up digitally at the end, it was just so satisfying to watch.

1 Like

Bumpity bump. :slight_smile: 1 more week to go, all!

@Franthejellyman - Ohh, I remember seeing the video of your making that when you posted it in its own thread earlier. Going to have to add me to the list of those who thinks it’s awesome! Thanks, btw, for also sharing your video here, too. The editing on that was just as well done. :slight_smile:

@Vroom, We’re clearly better suited for things like blocks of ice, and stone, instead, lol. :wink:

2 Likes

@MissInkBlot- Thanks I love to make speed drawings there so satisfying :scream::scream:

1 Like

@Franthejellyman, I can understand why - they sound as satisfying to make as they are to watch. :slight_smile:

Also: A wild thread bump has appeared. :wink: A few more days to go!

1 Like

@MissInkBlot

I’m trying to come up with ideas of what I could do. My drawing skills are pretty limited, but I feel I’m fairly skilled in minimalistic clay sculpting.

Maybe something for YJ: Outsiders…

1 Like

Do you just post it here? I actually did drawl something the other day.

2 Likes

Here is a painting of “Death” that did the other month.

4 Likes

I haven’t drawn in a long time probably 8 years. This is some fan art I drew the other day of @Don-El’s fan creations comic strip. A homage to him and George Perez.

If it looks blurry sorry my phone is not to fancy.

20190903_001445.jpg

6 Likes

I never was much for coloring.

JPEG_20190901_185338.jpg

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I finished my Nightwing piece to enter it here to celebrate DCUniverse’s one year anniversary. Phil Bourassa drew and posted his Nightwing sketch on his instagram which I thought was really awesome. I always loved his Young Justice design for Nightwing so this is my humble attempt to pay tribute to his work and also celebrate DCUniverse’s Year One.

Happy birthday DCUniverse :smiley:

https://i.postimg.cc/0jwBzsYZ/Nightwing-Young-Justice-2019-complete.jpg

1 Like

Looks like I messed up posting the image. Here is attempt 2!

Happy birthday DCUniverse :smiley:

8 Likes

@MissInkBlot Here is a mixed media “Scarecrow” inspired by Batman the Animated Series.

6 Likes

@missinkblot Because I’ve been doing the Fourth World Problems individually I forgot to add this here and did it on its own. My bad. I blame Admiral Whiskers for sneaking inside me and messing with my brain.

9 Likes

@jdebotties this is a great piece of art! Also I love your Fourth World Problems. I don’t comment on them (I don’t think) but I always give them a thumbs up.

1 Like

Thanks @aquamon. I loved your Infinite Crisis stylized stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks @aquamon. I loved your Infinite Crisis stylized stuff.

1 Like

Hey so I got an email on this and sent in my submission, do I need to post it here as well?

1 Like

Admiral Whiskers and Ezekiel. The strangest love story ever told.

9 Likes

@nu52, I love it!!! Looks like the Plague is about to be spread :joy:

2 Likes