DC Universe Superman Book Club Week 7: Superman and Christmas

Aw come on, I hate to offend people!

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

Ok, fine, I’ll call Santa and tell him you’re on a naughty list, what you think of that?

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

On second thought, you need rest, here why don’t you read Superman Adventures #15, it’ll make you feel better.

1 Like

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

:slightly_smiling_face: Good, Merry Christmas everybody, and I do apologize for my comment on Superman kidnapping a kid, I know the writers met well having Superman to show a kid how to be thankful and think of others.

1 Like

Don’t apologize! I thought the exact same thing, Superman spied on a kid through his walls and then kidnapped him the middle the night. Silly Superman.

But I also find it creepy that Santa sees me when I’m sleeping.

2 Likes

Oh, and even when our first reaction is off, or someone else thinks it’s off, it’s interesting to hear it.

More Superman Christmas :christmas_tree:

Martian Manhunter does not care AB the spirit of Christmas

I want one

If someone gives you tube socks, just remember they love you, probably

She is worthy

Thoughtful

Remember what’s important to you.
And, next election read this again. Half the country will think we’re doomed. We are not. We’ve seen politicians come and go. We are strong, we are resilient, we’ll make it through.

1 Like

Man, I step away for a bit, and come back to Kelex and awesome artwork…

COOL! Keep ‘er goin’, keedz!

My favorite issue of this week was Superman #165. I adore Jeph Loeb’s run on Superman v2, and loved the jam session feel of the art in this issue. Even Liefeld’s piece was fun.

That last scene though, whew! I do love me some Ed McGuinness. He can’t come back to DC fast enough.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all from the Superman Book Club! :christmas_tree: :superman_hv_3:

4 Likes

I only got around to reading Superman’s Christmas Adventure and part of Adventures of Superman 462. The Christmas Adventure was just so silly! I wonder how that book did in it’s time!?!

1 Like

@hotstufflouieb You’re welcome to continue on with the Christmas reads if you like. There’s absolutely no rush.

As always, a special thank you to this week’s contributors:

-@msgtv
-@oldrocker99
-@AntLeon
-@AlexanderKnox
-@Reaganfan78
-@Kelex (why not, right?)
-@ralphsix
-@hotstufflouieb

Thank you for your participation in this week’s varying discussions. As always, they were alot of fun. :superman_hv_4: :smile:

Also: A very heartfelt thank you to those who’ve contributed to both iterations of the DC Universe Superman Book Club in 2019. From Community 1.0 to Present Day, it’s been ALOT of fun, and I absolutely could not do it without all of you who’ve come along for the ride. Thank you VERY much.

2020 will bring forth plenty of new adventures for the Man of Tomorrow and his coterie in the DC Universe Superman Book Club. As always, “look, up in the sky!” for the never-ending adventures of the first, best, and still the absolute GREATEST superhero of all: Superman, The Man of Steel!

4 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

3 Likes