DC UNIVERSE Is Becoming DC UNIVERSE INFINITE, Your New Premiere Comic Subscription Service, January 2021!

Yes!

4 Likes

Honestly, I keep thinking about what a gift it is that they are digitizing and preserving all of these comics. Think about all the content that would be lost if they didn’t. And then, to boot, they’re sharing them with us. If only Broadway would take a hint…

7 Likes

That is my hope as well, that DC can work out a deal with the creatives, so that eventually this is truly a complete library of everything DC. (Yes, even the DCSHG, @Applejack, I know you always shut me down, and I get it, the kiddos, but come on, those comics are so cute!)

6 Likes

Aww. :hugs:

toasts a glass of lemonade to @Applejack

6 Likes

Here’s the link: DC Universe It’ll give you a unique promo code to use on HBO Max.
:blush:

6 Likes

I get it. I have HBO Max through Xfinity. It was just nice to have all the DC content in one place. Also to have some comic book news and discussion was awesome. I subscribe to almost every DC title at my LCS and have for years.

2 Likes

Good news!

1 Like

I’m only here for the old TV shows. I’m having a little trouble determining on what date they will no longer be available here. Is it in December or January or sooner?

5 Likes

I know Harley Quinn was just announced for HBO Max. What about Young Justice? Will it be on HBO Max as well? We fought so hard for the third and fourth season! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I’m just happy for the comics and community. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Also can’t wait for that $25 voucher :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed!

5 Likes

We announce the programming for the next month on roughly the 14th of the month before- for example, we released what is coming and going in October earlier this week here. Stay tuned to the Watchtower for more details on when each piece of content is rotating out. But reliably, you can expect the video content to be migrated off DCU by January 21st 2021.

4 Likes

Welp you’ve lost a subscriber… was nice while it lasted

I will probably be dead and buried before you all get HBO MAX on Roku, so I can watch DC stuff :angry:

4 Likes

This news has been a looong time coming, and honestly I’m really excited about it!

It would be nice to know whether or not the other shows like Super Friends, BTAS, JLU, and Batman Beyond will remain on this service or get moved to HBO Max, but still, it’s great to know that the service will continue, and that it’s going global to boot!

5 Likes

Heya Princess! Young Justice Season 4 just announced its title of Phantoms at DC FanDome: Explore The Multiverse, so it’s definitely still being released :slight_smile: No official announcement yet on the platform it will call home, but details to come!

7 Likes

You can just watch online on hbomax.com - that’s how I do it!

4 Likes

Oh no!! Let the hope of Roku keep you on this mortal coil!! And once it’s there, you can always come back and talk with us about your favorite shows in the Community, which is 100% free :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Whoop got that promo code redeemed for Max, thank you dc for saving me $60 xD

4 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes