DC UNIVERSE Is Becoming DC UNIVERSE INFINITE, Your New Premiere Comic Subscription Service, January 2021!

DCU going global is such exciting news! :exploding_head:
this whole announcement is, actually! :tada: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

It did not become cheaper.

2 Likes

Dang, DCU. I don’t how you did it but this deal is pretty freaking sweet! Expanded comics library, only 6 month wait time, and the discount for HBO Max~ Not to mention SEASON 3 OF HQ :partying_face: And they threw a $10-25 voucher for the shop on top. I’m happy with it.

4 Likes

Just to speak to this, the community has always been free to all- just need a registered account. I feel strongly the commitment of the moderation team helps keep the community positive.

13 Likes

Comic reader has evolved into the only thing i use so I’ll continue and be excited that the books will be on more quickly.

2 Likes

It kind of sounds like video content won’t be leaving all at the same time, if this is the case, I’d love to have a “Leaving this month” or if things are going to be way more sudden, at least a “Leaving this week” type article so I can know what binging to prioritize while we can. I know we don’t have any official dates or news about the animated content yet, but just a suggestion for once we do. I’ve got a lot of watching I need to do in the next couple months…

1 Like

:100:

3 Likes

And, it is official. Subscription cancelled. Be safe everyone!

Big sad teary goodbye hugs

2 Likes

You guys do SUCH an awesome job here!

4 Likes

That was more a call by AT&T. I don’t think DCU had a choice in the matter

3 Likes

Why no details yet? We’re talking giant media corporations, not a folksy community theater production or a lemonade stand. Why should we have to keep checking in? We’re the consumers. This is an announcement affecting what we’ve already purchased–those of us with annual subscriptions extending beyond December like myself. The casual tone and exclamation points seem to suggest that to ‘wait and see!’ is somehow fun, which is absurd and, regardless of intent, completely insulting.

6 Likes

I am not thrilled but I am happy for you comic readers. I’m here for the Batman animated movies and old Batman cartoons The Batman and TAS. Where do I go to watch those now? Do I have to shell out my money to buy them on Amazon? For example I own The Batman season one on Amazon and it was nice being able to watch 2 through 5 on DC Universe.

3 Likes

They have a leaving this month piece in the monthly post in the watchtower forums

4 Likes

Its such a safe place for everyone mods thank you for keeping it that way i been here since day 1 im not leaving

3 Likes

Hi there! You can track your eligibility here:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/hbomax

4 Likes

Admins aint got nothing to say to the roku users except “Good Luck” smh

4 Likes

I would like to see the gaps currently present at this time to be filled in.

1 Like

It’s not like you’re intentionally being ignored. They probably don’t have any information yet. You can’t hold peoples feet to the flames on info they don’t have yet.

4 Likes

Heya kiarra! We post two weeks in advance of the next month every month in the Watchtower section- for example, we have this post we made earlier this week for October’s Coming Soon and Last Chance.

4 Likes

Black Label you say…? Perhaps Hellblazer, Animal Man, and other Vertigo books to follow…?

7 Likes