DC Universe Infinite: One Month Later

I was also partial to reading comics on my TV. While it’s not the same, I’ve found screen mirroring to be a good substitute.

2 Likes

To say I’m incredibly disappointed is a giant understatement. I have accepted that video content has moved over to HBO Max; fine, whatever. But there is almost no content being added to the app. Seriously, how many back issues have been added since the “upgrade” to DC Universe Infinite? I wanted to love the app, but I feel swindled out of money due to the false advertising and AT&T’s clear lack of interest in this app. Nothing has substantially improved foe navigating the comics content, and there are literally decades of content that could be added if AT&T had any interest in doing so whatsoever. Count me out for re-upping the subscription next January. I can see why you decided not to use the Poll here—the results would not be great.

I love it!! I wish they would add a notification feature to keep me up to date with all the great weekly comics I follow.

5 Likes

I would have preferred a Superman 55 comic instead (or also?)

3 Likes

Hi @gusrobledo.89817 - Welcome to the community! We’re happy to have ya here, please let us know if you have any questions. You can share any comic book requests to this thread here, this will ensure that the mods see your request and pass it on up.

4 Likes

Thanks! So far, so good.

3 Likes

I’m reading comic books regularly again. It has been a long time coming(DC Universe transition to DC Universe Infinite)with a few bumps but I am satisfied with this.

4 Likes

What does this mean? I cancelled my subscription here because I can’t read on my tiny phone, I had become spoiled reading them from my 60 inch TV via the xbox app. I miss it terribly. I need a workaround or for DCUI developers to get their heads out of their (you know what) and make what I assume a lot of us want. Anyway I’m back in if it can be viewed on my TV, otherwise this is a waste of money for me.

1 Like

I’ve done screen mirroring from my Iphone to my Apple TV. Basically, anything that’s on my phone’s screen will appear on my television screen. Think of it like live casting. I use that to go to DC Universe Infinite and read comics through my TV.

Mind you, it’s not the same as how it was in the app–it doesn’t automatically orient the panel when viewing panel-by-panel mode, but it still looks good and is a fine substitution for when I miss reading comics on my TV.

2 Likes