DC Universe Book Club Week 8: GREEN LANTERN (2011) Issues 1-5

Don, the only thing your doing is selling me on GL post Johns. The idea of space cowboys rules.

Don, the only thing your doing is selling me on GL post Johns. The idea of space cowboys rules.

I think I broke it

I believe this is where the phrase ad infinitum comes from.

@applejack I’m innocent this time…

"Cleanup in virtual aisle 7, cleanup in virtual aisle 7. "

"Cleanup in virtual aisle 7, cleanup in virtual aisle 7. "

Anyway, since no one can ever see that posting of Space Cowboy Green Lantern, circa issues #41-49 after the Geoff Johns New 52 run, here are some more great poses of him at that momentous time…

1 Like

He’s brooding…he’s sad…

I forget if he had a Space Horse too…

1 Like