DC Universe Book Club is Changing! (Again!)

Greetings!

A few weeks ago I decided to start a Book Club. I made a post asking if anyone was into it, and to my surprise a few of you were. I’m overwhelmed with the continued support. I can honestly say it’s been a treat to put this thing together.

With that being said I’ve decided to make some changes. Moving forward there will no longer be a voting thread. I know some of you may find this disappointing (me included) it just isn’t sustainable for the time being. I’m not going to bore you guys with every detail as to why I came to this decision, just now it was not an easy decision to make.

So what can you expect with DCUBC moving forward?

Themed book selection: I’ll try my best to pick stories with significance to a current release/event in the DC Universe. Maybe pick books relevant to a certain show :wink:

One Week One Post: all DC Universe Book Club talk will be relegated to one post a week. A new post will go live every Monday at 12PM EST announcing what book we will be reading. Discussion will kick off every Friday at 5PM EST on the same post. Feel free to leave spoiler free thoughts throughout the week!

I’LL STILL BE TAKING SUGGESTIONS
If there is a specific book on DCU that you would like to read Email me at mattcmcd@gmail.com. Thank you all for your patience and your continued support. Make sure you drop by tomorrow 10/8 at 12 PM EST to see what book we’re reading.

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Feel free to reach out to me via email Mattcmcd@gmail.com or on Twitter @Mattmcdonald

2 Likes

Stay tuned. Tomorrow 12 PM EST

1 Like

Cool, I look forward to this week’s selection. I’m guessing it will be Titans related.

Sounds good Matt , I’m all in

…looking forward to what this week’s selection will be!

@Don-El

It’s really really good. Next weeks though…

1 Like

You say this week , I say that week…

1 Like

Great

Well I guess I can’t win anymore

1 Like

Yeah…

I get a feeling I know what the next reading will be from that one post…

1 Like