DC TVShows.

I have been watching the shows on my DC app. Of the three. Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing are the best. Shame only getting one season of Swamp Thing. Titans is not impressive as to date. Will give season 2 a chance

3 Likes

I think season 2 is shaping up to be awesome, but I was also not that thrilled with the first season. Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing have been beyond amazing though!!!

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I wasn’t excited for season 2 of Titans until I saw the caliber of shows that DC can create with Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing. Now I’m absolutely STOKED to see Stargirl and Titans S2. Harley Quinn will, of course, be amazing regardless.

3 Likes

I think going in they knew Titans was gonna be two seasons so I feel like we’ve seen act one and season two is act two. I’m hopeful by the end of season two we will see completed character arcs.

2 Likes

My only concern with Titans Season 2 is it seems to be adding a LOT for one season. I mean we know so far they will have to wrap up the Trigon story (or at least the cliffhanger if not defeat him outright), add Superboy, add Garth, add Slade, Jerrico and basically that whole family. How many episodes is this season going to be because that is a LOT if it is only 13 episodes.

3 Likes