DC TV & Movie Club - Wonder Woman: Bloodlines Watch Along

The @DC-TV-And-Movie-Club is celebrating our return with four epic watch along over the months of September and October. We’ve done the Man of Steel, now in time for her upcoming 80th anniversary, we’re going to do the Amazonian Warrior herself, Wonder Woman with the animated movie Wonder Woman: Bloodlines. We hope to see you all there on September 27th!

Here is how you can join in:

WHO: You!
WHAT: The Wonder Woman: Bloodlines animated movie, which can be found on HBO Max.
WHERE: We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Monday, September 27th @4pm PST/7pm EST
WHY: To enjoy this amazing movie together!
HOW: Great question–read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the movie and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s 4:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

Hope to see you all there!

8 Likes

(Me, doing everything I can to be here :00_wonder_woman_gold: :popcorn: :sunglasses:)

7 Likes

I love this! The best watch party instructions I’ve ever seen!

5 Likes

I stole it word for word from other club leaders. I can’t take credit for it.

5 Likes

Very much down for this one.

4 Likes

I dug this flick, so I’ll happily join in. :slight_smile:

SN: Rosario Dawson is a badass who makes for a badass WW.

5 Likes

Those words are from our @moderators, so of course they’re poyfect!

waves to the mods and says “Sup, gals and guys?”

5 Likes

I love this movie! I will try my best to be here. :star_struck: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

4 Likes

:wave:

4 Likes

Sick! Now I’ll steal this for my WALs!

3 Likes

@Bar-El Well, your commitment to public thievery is brave (and bold, natch), I’ll give you that. :joy: :wink:

@Shayera.Hol :vulcan_salute:t2: :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

Ugh, I’ll be working. :sob:

3 Likes

About an hour and a half to go!!!

2 Likes

I should be able to make this one. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

About an hour left!

1 Like

Glad to hear

1 Like

Around five minutes!

1 Like

I’m nervously lurking since I’ve never been to a watchalong before. Hopefully I can keep up! >_>

2 Likes

is locked and ready to go

1 Like

Welcome! It’s always a great experience. Just press play at the top of the hour and have fun.

2 Likes