DC TV and Movie Club-Wonder Woman Club Crossover "Judgement From Outer Space" Watch Along

Wonder Woman, now the first of the superheroes, has a long and storied history that came alive with 1975’s The New Original Wonder Woman and its perfectly cast star Lynda Carter. Join the DCU Community’s World of Wonder, DC TV and Movie Club and the DC History Club as we celebrate Wonder Woman and, her alter ego, Diana Prince’s fight against the forces of evil. Participate in watch-alongs, vote in polls, join discussions, do research and read comics centered around this iconic portrayal of history’s greatest Amazon

:notes: Stop a bullet cold,
Make the Axis fall,
Change their minds, and change the world

Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman
You’re a wonder, Wonder Woman
:notes:

For This our Club is doing a Watch Along of what is widely considered one of the best episodes of this classic show, the two parter “Judgement From Outer Space”. This episode has everything people love abut the series and the feel of a Star Trek: TOS episode rolled into one.

This is how you can join in on this part of the event:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Wonder Woman (Series 1975)-Season 1 Episodes 10 and 11 “Judgement From Outer Space”
WHERE: DC Universe, with the amazingly remastered Wonder Woman Series! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Friday February 7th:
Part 1-@6pm PST/9pm EST
Part 2-@6:50pm PST/9:50pm EST
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch this amazing piece of DC history Together
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour for part 1 and at exactly 6:50pm PST/9:50pm EST for part 2.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie. That’s also why I am putting around a 1-2min gap between the two episodes, to help people stay together.

Can’t wait to see you all there and a huge shout out to @msgtv and the DC History Club who worked hard to start, lead, and organize this crossover event and invited me and the DC TV and Movie Club and @nu52 and the World of Wonder to join in.

Make sure to join in on the watchalong by discussing below and enjoy the show!

4 Likes

I will be here if they do not let me go back to work…

4 Likes

I only have an Android phone at this time

So I will watch it beforehand.

And lurk as usual while others are commentating. Plus I am a terrible typist.

5 Likes

if you lurk at watch alongs then maybe you’ve seen what kind of dumb stuff i say all the time! nobody’s critical of commentary here, if you feel like joining in sometime! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@biff_pow

As always I find your responses funny and to the point.

But when I would be finished typing it would be maybe ten minutes after the event You should know by now how long winded I can be.

4 Likes

lol i think i know how you feel, so i won’t bug you. but if you ever do feel the urge to jump in, i know any group would be very happy to read what you have to say, even if it’s late :smile: i know from my experience, hosts are always relieved to have an additional voice!

4 Likes

I went for a 2nd opinion today, and was cleared to return to work. I do not know if I will be here or not tomorrow, but if I am not, I hope you all have a great time!!!

3 Likes

Almost showtime!

3 Likes

is it 15 minutes or 1 hour 15 minutes?

3 Likes

I’m conflicted, because this comes on at the same time as the Harley WAL. I might just pop in here after it’s over, so get ready for me to ask where you guys are at. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This one :joy:

3 Likes

lol thanks! i had to double check on account of my brain :woozy_face:

3 Likes

About 50 minutes, fellers and madames, looking forward to the watch along!!!

3 Likes

i have approximately 15 minutes to eat a plate of spaghetti. i’ll livestream it on my patreon!

2 Likes

I’d pay a dollar to see that

3 Likes

Great profile pic, Major Trevor

3 Likes

sorry, audio only!

3 Likes

I promoted myself from Master Sergeant!

3 Likes