DC TRIVIA: ANSWER... THE QUESTION! (Season 2)

ROUND FOUR:

1. Which Atom villain discovers the true nature of Swamp Thing in “The Anatomy Lesson”?
  2. In the video game LEGO Batman 2, what weapon does Lex Luthor use to break The Joker out of Arkham?
  3. Who does Batman decide to reveal his identity to in Batman: No Man’s Land?
  4. How long before Kal-El’s birth does the Krypton television series take place?
  5. In Peter Tomasi’s ongoing Detective Comics run, what is the identity of the Arkham Knight?

DeSade-acolyte — 3
Jscottbatchelor — 2
MisfitH — 2
Nathan.Payson — 2
PrincessAmethyst — 2
MxyzptlKit — 1
Vroom — 1
1 Like
  1. Jason Woodrue

You know, the Floronic Man

1. Jim Gordon
  1. 200 years
1 Like
  1. Aster Arkham

#2 the deconstructor

1 Like
  1. Hmmm, it kinda takes place after his birth because of time travel. But I guess it depends on how you view the timeline.
2 Likes

Check your spelling to solidify a correct answer

1 Like

Misfit gets #1!
DeSade-acolyte gets #2!
MxyzptlKit gets #3!
And Nathan Payson gets #4-5!

Man, I better start making these tougher…

Honestly, I think a lot of your players have upped their game.

1 Like

Astrid*

NO DON’T MAKE THEM HARDER… I like the bigger emphasis on recent stuff!

2 Likes

@MxyzptlKit I just new the last name was Arkham and that guess Aster because I remember it was something along those lines.

I’m glad you still got the credit. I posted a hint regarding spelling but didn’t want to give it all away. Once you got it then I could help myself. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I wonder if we will have more GOLDEN AGE triva…

1 Like

ROUND FIVE:

1. Which of Bob Kane’s “ghost artists” co-created Poison Ivy, Clayface, and Mr. Freeze?
  2. Who was Mr. Mxyzptlk shouting for in his first episode of Superman: The Animated Series?
  3. The supernatural heroine Nightshade was originally a sidekick to which hero?
  4. What catchphrase exclamation does Perry White use in Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman?
  5. Who stands in for Wonder Woman in Captain Carrot’s Amazing Zoo Crew?

DeSade-acolyte — 4
Nathan.Payson — 4
MisfitH — 3
Jscottbatchelor — 2
MxyzptlKit — 2
PrincessAmethyst — 2
Vroom — 1
2 Likes
  1. Mud Dirt

McGurk *. Autocorrect

#5 Wunder wabbit