DC The Anatomy of a Metahuman, anyone seen this yet?

I just saw this hardback book on sale online. Looks very interesting. I could be wrong as info was sparce, but it appears to be a book put together by Batman to try to understand the physiology of metahumans, both good and bad.

Has anyone seen this in person? What are your thoughts? No bookstores within 150 miles of where I live, so this would be bought sight unseen. Any help to get a handle on whether this book is worth the $35 to $45 being asked would be much appreciated. :slight_smile:

I can’t remember what day it was, but in the first week of DC Daily they had a 10 minute interview with the writer of this and showed tons of stuff and explained it well. If you don’t wanna buy it after watching that I don’t think anyone can convince you. Let me search for the link

1 Like

Go to
DC Daily
Episode 4
minute 6:07

2 Likes

I thought it would be available the 3rd or 4th week of October, looks like it is available now. Publish date was September 18th. Would love to see this, not a ton of bricks and mortar stores left to do that.

2 Likes

Thanks Gawdspeed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve wanted that since they announced it. I need that book in my life.

2 Likes

@Gawdspeed

Just watched it. That was enough to convince me to buy a copy. Looks very cool. Thanks much for pointing me toward that DC Daily.

1 Like

Yeah no problem man. That segemant really stood out in my mind when this app first launched because it was so informative. Where else do you find interviews like that? I was telling all my friends like “bro wtf did you know about this? How epic!”

The really should put all the interviews in a separate folder so it’s more searchable. I typed in “Anatomy of” and DC Daily 4 came up but then I had to scrub through to find the lil section

Anyways, glad you found it. How much did you find it for? I might grab it as a Christmas gift for my buddy. I personally don’t collect physical copies anymore out of minimalism. Even my video game guides are digital meow :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Lol @ the Super Trooper reference.

I found it for $34 at Target, but most places are much higher. As high as $75. If I can’t get one shipped from there (I live in the middle of nowhere) I might have to wait until the folks I normally do business with have some in stock. I prefer digital, too, but haven’t seen it available digitally anywhere yet.

1 Like

Target wouldn’t ship to my zip code for some reason. Got it from Barnes and Noble online instead for $40 including free shipping.

1 Like

Nice! I wouldn’t mind if you did a later post reviewing the book yourself. I’m curious how many pages and characters it features. Hopefully they don’t stop printing this book or it could get pricey as hell

1 Like

Will do. Wife is going to undergo some surgery next week so it may be a couple of weeks before I get a chance to really get into it. But I will do a review and post a couple pics.