DC Superhero Girls Figures/Dolls Appreciation Society

My cousin has this box set as well as the dolls from all of the main characters from the original DC Superhero Girls show including multiple versions of her favorites Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn. She was a big fan of the series and the dolls made perfect Christmas and birthday presents. She even had dolls that I never saw in stores like Blackfire, Frost and Cheetah. She also collected the Marvel Rising superhero girl dolls, and is only missing the elusive Ghost-Spider doll.`

From the new show, she only has a Supergirl and Batgirl with Ace the Bat-Hound. The local Target seemed to stop carrying both the DC and Marvel superhero girl dolls.

4 Likes

this obviously isn’t a superhero girls doll, but heads up! antiope barbie doll $17 on amazon!

iii want it!

p.s. hippolyta’s $40, but i saw her at tuesday morning a couple weeks back!

2 Likes

fun activities for ahem rainy days:

there are amazing artists who repaint/redress dolls like these, and show their processes on youtube, and personally it blows my mind and stokes my imagination!

Dollightful hasn’t done any dc dolls or characters, to my knowledge, but i’d be remiss not to include an example! she’s the best!

Hextian is another master, and they’ve done a few

this one by AkameruKawaii is a favorite

and some others i’ve found and look forward to watching!

tagging @DCFanArtClub because it might help get some creative juices flowing

3 Likes

I have most of the deluxe dolls from this line. They are no longer in their boxes… my child “helped” me open them one day when I wasn’t paying enough attention to what he was up to. I couldn’t get too mad when he explained how they had wanted to play with him. :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: that memory’s better than any collectible!

2 Likes