DC Superhero Girls Figures/Dolls Appreciation Society

Yeah, I thought that was pretty neat.
But I couldn’t find a pic with her and the kryptonite.

3 Likes

I didn’t wanna search all the photos so just took em where there at. I think that’s all my 6” DCSHG. I like those doll ones. I’ve looked closely at Z, Cruz & Ivy b4.

6 Likes

This really is an amazing toy line— my daughter absolutely loves them!

3 Likes

It’s great to hear about kids enjoying them! Sometimes it seems like it’s just us collectors who buy this stuff.

3 Likes

One of my legit FOMO regrets was not snagging the DCSHG 6-pack when it was on ridiculous clearance at Target.

s-l640

I wanted that Beast Boy … but nooooo, I had to wait for an even better sale … and then it was too late. :worried:

6 Likes

I wanted that Beast Boy too! I love his anime style.

4 Likes

@CynicalPink we have the Supergirl, Batgirl and Wonder Woman. But I haven’t seen the Harley Quinn one til now. That’s awesome!!

4 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster They are the cutest! Hope you guys can complete your collection!

4 Likes

Why is there always that one guy in the shows that are aimed at girls. Is he supposed to be a love interest. A character for the Brothers to like.
Also why Beast Boy? He’s annoying. Why not Nightwing he’s a way better character

2 Likes

I like the batgirl doll

4 Likes

@Thebatman.7002 I’m leaning toward love interest in most cases, but if it’s BB in this show, not sure :thinking:

3 Likes

How much are they paying you again?

3 Likes

Hey, I love Barry’s appearance in the newest iteration of DC:SH Girls.

3 Likes

Hey yeah! If anyone from Mattel is reading and appreciates my enthusiasm and handsomeness…:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Just grabbed these at a store called Home Buys. It’s like a thrift store with all kinds of randomness. They get a lot of DC stuff in there tho.

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

Thanks. I love it when my alerts say I have a message from Jessica Cruz, lol.

3 Likes

More doll pictures. I don’t have any of these.

4 Likes

Wow, Katana comes with a whole arsenal! And i love hoodie Batgirl

2 Likes

I think that’s a special edition Katana.
And the Batgirl is normal Batgirl

3 Likes