DC Spotlight

I really enjoy the documentary history on Aquaman, please add more DC Spotlight on any Superheroes and maybe Villains too. :grinning:

7 Likes

Oh man, this was grrreeeat! I hope this is a regular series and not just an annual deal. You could make a daily show what with all the subject matter there is to mine for episodes. So good!

4 Likes

I like documentaries so this was a nice little surprise. They should advertise it more and get more people talking about it. Maybe they could cover it on DC Daily. I’d love to see more of these for special occasions.

2 Likes

This was such a great surprise. Really hope they do other characters like this often

2 Likes

What I don’t understand is why it’s titled “DC Spotlight: Aquaman (2019)” when it came out 2018 lol

3 Likes

I’ll have to check it, out I saw it on news & homepage but I’ve been enveloped in the comics. Thanks for the heads up tho. I’ll definitely check it out, was waiting to hear opinions on it.

1 Like

I really liked it. I think they will do more and these DC Spotlight docs will fill gaps in the weeks where there is no original programming since they have said they want new content every week of the year. And I believe there are a few gaps in between the original shows like how this one was between Titans and Young Justice season 3.

1 Like

I also really liked the “DC Spotlight: Aquaman”. I loved how they included everything in Aquaman’s rich history in all mediums. My only pet peeve or personal taste, I wish they had Alan Ritchson talk about his stint on “Smallville”. Other than it was great! Right up there with the Superman documentary “Look Up In the Sky”. I would love to see more of these documentaries added on superheroes, villains, and movies/tv shows. I’m a big fan of these type of documentaries.

1 Like

Watched it last night, it was awesome. Learned the 1st DC artist to draw him was from Palestine, Ohio. I knew we had Siegel & Shuster for Supes in Cleveland & Cincinnati for inspiration for Hall of Justice but I’d never heard the Aquaman connection b4.

1 Like

Next needs to be SHAZAM!!!

1 Like

I’d like to see talent oriented Spotlight specials too. Jim Lee would be a great choice for artist spotlight.