DC Showcase animated shorts! I love them! Did you watch Sgt. Rock & the Creature Commandos?

I’m late to the game & I’m pretty positive a lot of you haven’t seen it yet. So Batman Hush on Blu-ray had the newest DC Showcase: Sgt. Rock & the Creature Commandos. It was sooooo fun. Loved the animation. I was hooked on the spookiness of it. It makes me want more! Not just more Showcase shorts, but continuation of previous shorts. I want to see what happens next for the characters! Karl Urban as the voice of Sgt. Rock was brilliant. He’s turning into one of my favorite entertainers. If you haven’t seen it, go buy Batman Hush on Blu-ray!

3 Likes

Thanks for heads up will check it out

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Please let me know what you think. I want to hear everyone’s thoughts. I also forgot to mention the great Bruce Timm directed it too!

3 Likes

I’d also love it if DC Universe made an animated tv series called DC Showcase. Each episode could be a standalone episode of a different DC character.

3 Likes

I’ve not seen Sgt. Rock yet, but I am absolutely on board for an animated anthology series. That’d be a great fit for DCU.

3 Likes

Definitely watch Sgt. Rock. I think it’s in the top 3 beat Animated Showcases.

2 Likes