DC Shop Drops New Steppenwolf Shirts!

Now available in the DC Shop, brand new shirts from Zack Snyder’s Justice League featuring Steppenwolf. The shirts retail for $25, so make sure you grab one before they sell out!

Head over now to grab one for yourself!

Let us know in the comments below if you plan to grab one to herald in Zack Snyder’s Justice League!

6 Likes
4 Likes

I just ordered the other two designs and got them today… Looks like im adding 2 more shirts to the collection! Sweet! :nerd_face::heart_eyes::money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

So when do we get that discount voucher…? Man dying to get one of these SnyderCut shirts.

5 Likes

The vouchers will go out “on or after February 1st” according to the legal line of the …voucher thingie… But from what I hear, it will reliably be February 1st on the button :slight_smile: You will receive an e-mail in your inbox.

6 Likes

Noice!!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Any idea on when accessories and collectibles will be made available to the stores like status/action figures/replicas?

3 Likes

Starting in March you’ll see more figures, and further into the year will be more product like statues. Not sure about replicas just yet :thinking:

5 Likes

Hope they make a Maxwell Lord shirt that say his catch phrase and with him on it, ‘Life is good, But it can be better!’ :grinning: I would get that.

3 Likes

A cool new shirt drops for $25 just a week before we get a voucher for $25 and just six weeks before The Snyder Cut is released on HBO Max?

Why, if I didn’t know any better I’d think this was planned! :wink:

3 Likes

Im just so excited I thought I should post this here!

2 Likes

I like how they made it a film reel style.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Beyond excited to see this film! :partying_face:

2 Likes

We’ll finally get to see the real movie that Zack wanted to show us!