DC Round Robin 2022: The Final Face-Off! Voting is CLOSED

The final hour is upon us

4 Likes

Kon’s character in the comics is also dramatically different than the one from the Young Justice cartoon, with a completely different personality and life, much more history, a different origin, and many more in depth connections and relationships. Also an awesome leather jacket. I just don’t see him and M’gann happening

8 Likes

that relationship is actually one of the main reasons i could never really get into the young justice cartoon lol. kon’s characterisation & design combined with his whole thing with m’gann was just too much for me and i had to drop it :facepalm_batman:

10 Likes

Understandable, young justice(tv) was actually how I became a fan of SB. And then I read His N52 runs in the 2010s, his mid 2000s post crisis stuff, and his 90s adventures and it really just feels like super boy is whatever someone decides that week, however I’m a fan so far of almost every characterization of him so far. Save for Smallville, that was hilarious and made me think of SB in highschool musical.

I do think n52 has harshly judged tho :frowning:

7 Likes

oh i almost forgot who he was played by in smallville :sob: i’m kinda desperate to know how that specific casting came about tbh. also i don’t doubt that the yj4 could do a stellar performance of get your head in the game

7 Likes

Guys there’s only 2.5 mins!!! Super boy’s gonna win!!! Yayayayayay!

9 Likes

I’m so happy to see all this Conner love maybe this will finally show DC we care

8 Likes

finally i can change my league of comic geeks location from “throwing rocks at dc headquarters until we get a new kon series”

11 Likes

Honestly I’d die of laughter if the mods find cheating on Superboy’s end and Suicide Squad Dark turns out to have actually won after all this.

8 Likes

I’d weep

5 Likes

SUPERBOY TIME LET’S GOOOOOOOO :superman:

10 Likes

Would be ironic, but… not my preferred way to end this contest.

5 Likes

Lmfao

4 Likes

Could you imagine?

4 Likes

pls don’t manifest this i think i’d actually lose my mind

13 Likes

I mean I really wouldn’t be surprised after all the oddness with this contest overall especially given how many though Suicide Squad Dark was a lock to win.

3 Likes

n52 isn’t the same Kon. He’s literally a completely different person than the original, and not just because of the reboot. n52 Kon wasn’t even cloned from Clark.

9 Likes

I just wanna know who created that bot that rigged the votes.

9 Likes

oh god please no

7 Likes

Yeah, he’s a clone of evil Jonathan lane Kent from the future, with additional DNA added from lex

5 Likes