DC Round Robin 2022: Round 3 Voting is CLOSED!

Me three!

We haven’t had a Superboy book since…what, 2014, when the New 52 series ended?

I mean, I kind of have to buy a Superboy book anyway, but if this one wins, I will buy it for more than just supporting titles related to my #1 fav fictional character (Superman).

5 Likes

The only story I would have wanted to see more was the Alan Scott one. I would have loved to see a modern story with the original Green Lantern

7 Likes

Maybe we will, if and when that rumored Justice Society series comes about? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Rumors are a dangerous game lol

6 Likes

Indeed, but the rumor of a new JS book is one that hasn’t officially been denied, either.

3 Likes

I believe we’ve had those rumors for the past six years now with no end in sight

5 Likes

Nah, couldn’t be 6 years…could it? I don’t remember hearing about a JS series during Rebirth.

I first saw the rumors of it during the whole 5G/what comes after Future State chatter.

Given how we’re allegedly going to be w/o a Justice League soon, the time for the Justice Society to be reborn is quite perfect.

3 Likes

Maybe with the new Black Adam film, we can see a JSA run

6 Likes

That too is why now would be a good time for the Society to be reborn, especially since we’re getting a Black Adam ongoing.

6 Likes

It’s so weird that Black Adam is a superhero now

6 Likes

Is that not what friendship is?

6 Likes

There’s an article about it on here somewhere, that Tim Drake and Conner Kent are almost a thing… My link seems to have disappeared… @HubCityQuestion, could you post it again? Anyway, that was why Tim Drake was the obvious choice to come out the first of all the Bat-Family kids (not counting Harper since she’s only been around for 11 years)

4 Likes

In the immortal words of Cole, “Finally, something we agree on!”

5 Likes

No love for the old folks, RIP Alan.

5 Likes

Go Conner! My vote will be for Superboy!

7 Likes

Not necessarily, I’m voting Constantine & Green lantern too because, A. I really like them. B. Batman & Superman are overrated ! They can go pound Sandman, for all I care !

4 Likes

I think whoever loses in the finals witch title loses should be a back up issue of The main Series, but if a title that had a Diffrnet series also running should be the back up. If suicide squad dark wins we should get then maybe suicide squad seven should be a backup issue in the series. If GL light at the end of forever wins then GL conspiracy should be the backup or the green lantern story from last year. If super boy wins Then maybe we would get Superman and Lois story from last year as a back up.

4 Likes

I’m going for Constantine and Green Lantern. I love JC and Si is one of my favorite writers in the industry currently. In the unlikely event that it ends up being those two head to head, I really don’t know what I’ll choose. I am always interested (and scared) in seeing what a new writer can bring to characters I love, but Si on a book, especially considering his recent output (not that his old stuff is bad, he just seems to be on a hot streak right now), is a sure fire way to have a cool title. I’d throw all the pitches out for another run of Spurrier and the team on Hellblazer, but that seems super unlikely (hoping against hope that suicide squad blaze is doing well and that DC gives them the reigns back)

4 Likes

My choice from best to least is:
Superboy
Green Lantern
Suicide Squad
Constantine

7 Likes

Would someone please hack the site and add Captain Carrot , although these four are so good, I am not sure which one you should replace? :rofl:

8 Likes