DC References in Other Properties

Watching the first season Route 66 episode โ€œEleven, the Hard Way.โ€ Buz was just talking about shooting craps for comic books as a kid and bragged about having the biggest collection of Batman and Robin.

3 Likes

Everybody Hates Chris: ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.

3 Likes

Everybody Hates Chris: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐š๐—ด๐ฎ๐ž.

3 Likes

Everybody Hates Chris: ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ.

3 Likes

Everybody Hates Chris: ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง, ๐‹๐ž๐ฑ ๐‹๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ, & ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž.

4 Likes

Everybody Hates Chris: ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง, & ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ.

4 Likes

Everybody Hates Chris: ๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง.

3 Likes

Sherlock

S3 E1 โ€” The Empty Hearse

4 Likes

Everybody Hates Chris: ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ง & ๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง.

3 Likes

The Doomsday Mom: The Lori Vallow Story: ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ.

3 Likes

Raising Hope: ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ง & ๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง.

2 Likes

Raising Hope: ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ง & ๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง.

3 Likes

Raising Hope: ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐ & ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐.

(In a play on the show lol)

3 Likes

Raising Hope: ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง.

I accidentally mustโ€™ve hit a button when shooting the 1st pic? Lol. So, I guess a 1second video which idk u could even upload on here? Is what u get?

3 Likes

NFL Today: ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐.

4 Likes

SNL: ๐‰๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‘-๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐’๐จ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ? -& ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐.

4 Likes

The Goldbergs: ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐.

4 Likes

Reboot: ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐”๐‘๐„ I think it might be the very 1st action figure Iโ€™ve ever owned DC wise. The 1st one I bought as a collector was Dr. Manhattan. But, I drove my roommateโ€™s infant nephew, from Dayton to Tennessee with my roommate. Because his mom didnโ€™t want to make the drive. He left it in my truck (the nephew) & I found it in my basement when I moved back to Akron.

Reboot Batman.

My Batman? Iโ€™m thinking itโ€™s maybe slightly different?

4 Likes

The Goldbergs: ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐ again lol.

4 Likes

The Goldbergs: ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต.

4 Likes