DC References in Other Properties

Documentary on HBO Max on London 2012โ€™ Olympics: Superman shirt. Barely saw it. Had to stand at an angle next to my tv cuz he was sideways & way in the background. I knew I saw the word Super tho, so I zoomed in. 2nd one u can see top of Supes face.

Same show: Superman referenced.

3 Likes

Another DC clue on Jeopardy! today, this one about the Harley Quinn animated series.

5 Likes

Tokyo Olympic Games: Athlete doing a Superman seat grab. One did a full Superman but I didnโ€™t have phone with me. The subtitles didnโ€™t match up. 1st pic is the Superman seat grab but the previous trick (Alley-OOP 540 flair) is still on screen. Than when they say Superman seat grab, the subtitles say C grab cuz they messed up.

4 Likes

Tokyo Olympic Games: Athlete in pic from childhood in Batman Gear.

4 Likes

Tokyo Olympic Games: 100 meter sprinter from USA wearing a Flash necklace.

6 Likes

Happy Endings: The Riddler.

5 Likes

Happy Endings: Batmobile.

4 Likes

Dc on jeopardy?!?!

4 Likes

HBO MAX documentary about immigrantsโ€™ reasons why they love the USA. Gene Simmons explains the impact of moving from Israel to America & how superheroes & movies were the 1st things that impacted him: Gene talking about Superman.

4 Likes

HBO MAX documentary called Small Town News: Flash T-Shirt.

3 Likes

The White Lotus: Superman.

3 Likes

Brooklyn Nine Nine: Argument over whether ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง has a Trident or a Quindent.

6 Likes

I donโ€™t have a screen shot, but Superman gets several references in the early chapters of Dr. Slump by Akira Toriyama.

2 Likes

I didnโ€™t know Brooklyn 99 was already back on! Looks like I know what Iโ€™m watching tomorrow night. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yep!!! Final season. 2 eps every Thursday. So Titans & B99 both on Thursdays!!

4 Likes

Rizzoli & Isles: Elasti-Girl.

Obviously, subtitles donโ€™t distinguish it & add the hyphen, but they were referencing Rita Farr-Dayton.

3 Likes

The Movies that made usโ€ฆseason 2. (Netflix) Jurassic Park: ๐๐€๐“๐Œ๐€๐ t-shirt. Crew member working a velociraptor wearing a Bats shirt.

3 Likes

The Movies that made usโ€ฆseason 2. Pretty Woman: ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐ (Christopher Reeves). Mentioned & shown, b/c he was one of dozens who tried out for Richard Gereโ€™s role in it. Travolta, Daniel Day- Lewis tons more also auditioned.

3 Likes

Rizzoli & Isles: Batman & Superman.

4 Likes

Rizzoli & Isles: Superman (more discussion) & Krypton.

4 Likes