DC Reaction Style Figures (SDCC 2019)

Mezco’s “Five Points” line looks to be introducing some DC figures. The Fwoosh is showing a picture of Superman, Clark Kent, Lois Lane and a Mechanical Monster based on the Fleischer cartoons. Also see a Robin and Joker in their pics.

Link to The Fwoosh:

2 Likes

Wowwwwww!

1 Like

Toyark has much better pics up. There is an entire line of Batman 66 including a Batmobile.

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/18/sdcc-2019-mezco-5-points-mds-and-living-dead-dolls-354999

2 Likes

Dear diary :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want Clark and Lois, that is so cool

1 Like

Homer drool

The Fleischer Superman finally gets another figure! Huzzah, Zoidberg is happy!

looks at pictures, drools even more

I have wanted a toy of that 1940’s robot ever since I first saw that cartoon as a kid in the 80’s!

I really hope this 5 poa line is more in scale with Superpowers then the 3.75 star wars.
Either way I am all in on the these superman figures. I hope they make a series of 1950’s TV series figures. I’ve always wanted Parry, Jimmy, Lois and Clark as toys since I was a kid. Only time anyone made an was DC Direct in 7 inch scale Silver Age line up.

Strange that Batman 66 gets another go at a similar form factor since Funko very recently did retro Batman 66 figures.

@Slimy_the_Super_Snail, agree it would be cool to get some George Reeves love. Apart from a couple customs, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a figure or statue of him. Dean Cain as well.
The Batman 66 stuff I might bite on…since I’ve ignored everything that’s come out based on that show so far.

1 Like

Adventures of Superman and Lois & Clark figures in the style of these Fleischer pieces would indeed be nifty.

2 Likes

These are incredible! I want all four of them

1 Like