DC Pride 1 Pin-Ups Question

I have read and LOVED DC Pride 1. I was able to recognize almost every character. There was a pin-up by Kris Anka that I was not able to name one character. Does anyone know who the three characters are?

5 Likes

The page at the front detailing all the stories and pinups lists them as Scandal Savage, Knockout and Jeannette, a character who I have to admit I hadn’t heard of until today. Apparently she’s a Hungarian banshee who’s hundreds of years old, part of the Secret Six and bisexual

3 Likes

Hey @D4RK5TARZ! I believe this awesome trio is Jeannette, Knockout, and Scandal Savage. Fun Fact: They have all been members of The Secret Six. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

In fact, you may see Pride Profiles on all three of these characters in the near future

4 Likes

Right to left, this is Vandal Savage’s daughter Scandal Savage (I feel like he was drunk when he came up with that name) and her wives Knockout and Liana… or Liana and Knockout. Liana has never been seen on panel on Earth 0, and the one furthest to the left doesn’t really look like either of their New Earth versions, while the one in the middle could be either.

2 Likes

Um, apparently the one on the left is Jeanette. But the one in the middle could still be either Liana or Knockout.

2 Likes

Of course, Secret Six! I have never read that title so that does explain why I am not familiar with these characters. That will change in the near future though!!! Thank you!!!

4 Likes

I haven’t read all of it either, but what I have read I highly recommend.

Fun fact, while a lot of characters and such were different, the plot of Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay was actually based on a plot from Secret Six.

3 Likes