DC Phone Wallpapers (Post Yours!)

“Look! It’s red Batman!” :laughing:

Also- I’m diggin’ that super snazzy avatar @bloo_cheese. :+1:

7 Likes

That’s literally mine and Jason’s relationship aesthetic :joy:

I’m bright and happy, he’s dark and edgy. We balance each other out :heartpulse::black_heart:

7 Likes

These tapes were FLYING off of the Blockbuster and Hollywood Video shelves back in Christmas of '89. :eyes: Luckily I had a connect who worked here

at a then shopper’s meca known to us locals as the Brickyard Mall and she saved me a copy. :+1: :00_batman_1989:

8 Likes

my whole family went to McDuff Electronics for Christmas shopping. mom played coy, but while she was denying having bought a VCR and Batman, i was staring right at them over the back seat of the station wagon. :laughing: good memory.

6 Likes

I remember coming home from the mall and I told then pre-teen LittleSis89 that I had just gotten the tape and almost in one motion she lept from the couch, ejected the Snow White video she was currently watching, and then all but demanded that I put the tape in immediately (she loved the movie as much as I did when we were kiddos). :laughing:

7 Likes

[whisper] i think we just spontaneously started a Batman '89 VHS Club

7 Likes

[whisper] I’m ready to co-sign that.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Our bylaws

Screenshot_20210926-212431_YouTube

6 Likes

Fantastic! :smiley: I totally remember this!

7 Likes

Also- I still have all of my Applause B’Man merch that I bought when the movie premiered. :+1: :00_batman_1989:

7 Likes

Miracle Molly!

8 Likes

Wonder Woman is by J. Scott Campbell.

7 Likes

amazing wallpapers

6 Likes

Here is another small wallpaper drop! I apologize for any repeats but there are over 1000 posts in here and I am sort of lazy. Expect to see more Elvira in the near future!

11 Likes

ok this time i’m gonna force myself to pick a favorite. it should only take a few hours to decide. a week, tops.

5 Likes

I have a feeling there will be more coming next week or so. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

9 Likes

very cool, @Gabe_the_bat_fan_13!

6 Likes

Some new stuff from artist Phil Cho.

8 Likes

Omg, it’s Yellow-Skinned Wacky Man! :star_struck: :raised_hands:

6 Likes