DC Phone Wallpapers (Post Yours!)

xbm891B

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, @bloo_cheese! Thank you for the contribution, that’s a great phone background. :batparrot:

Please let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything!

6 Likes

that will never not give me a nostalgia rush! and it gives me an idea!

5 Likes

for hardcore '89 fans! Christmas 1989 was my woodstock

10 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood @bloo_cheese!
x1002

6 Likes

:+1:t3:
x19891

6 Likes

in honor of @stalecake, a big batch of bardas!

pretty sure i’ve posted at least the 3rd one before, but sloppiness is central to my character

9 Likes

I used these first two back when I was 16… I miss those days

8 Likes

8 Likes

i don’t think i posted this one yet, but i’m not gonna check (i’m a maverick)

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd so you’re really with Jason for the long haul, huh! when I was a teenager i didn’t have enough focus to be obsessed with one character for more than, like, three days at a time

thanks, @zontarr.26192! that’s a cool rereospective

7 Likes

Yep. It’s been almost 4 years since we got married by the power and law of fanfiction :grin:

Granted, I have had crushes on other characters from the past, most of which are similar to Jason’s character and archetype, but not one is as near and dear to me as Jason is.

(And yes, we do have an anniversary)

10 Likes

I ship it.

6 Likes

JeeHyung Lee bomb!

and some Robat Battinbat

a The Suicide Squad Harley

8 Likes

some Wondy Womy (and a Yara Flor)

a neat Supergirl watercolor

9 Likes

I have just scrolled through every post in this topic and am so happy there are apps to have a changing wallpaper.

Here is an Adam Hughes Black Canary and a Wonder Woman by an artist that I forget the name of.

9 Likes

wow! both your wallpapers, and the fact that you made it through over a thousand posts!

thank you!

5 Likes

Just a few more assorted wallpapers featuring Harley, Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Power Girl, Lois Lane, Question, and Superman:

Harley_Quinn_and_the_Birds_of_Prey_Vol_1_2_Textless_Variant

Truth_&_Justice_Vol_1_2_TextlessTruth_&_Justice_Vol_1_3_Textless_Variant
Truth_&_Justice_Vol_1_5_Textless

11 Likes

wow!!! too many great ones to pick favorites!

4 Likes

These two have also been my lock and home screens when I was 17:

Fun fact: I once accidentally left my phone in Algebra because we were forced to put our phones in these designated plastic pockets in order to keep us off of them, and when I noticed that I left it in there, my teacher noticed it and saved it for me in her desk. When I went back during my next class to get it, she told me that she knew it was mine based on my lockscreen (I was known for being the DC nerd, and I may or may not have worn a cape… a few times…). It wasn’t because of my pink phone case with rhinestones… it was because she saw Robin and knew it was mine. Yep.

8 Likes

pink & rhinestones on the outside, two-gun vengeance on the inside! i like it!

7 Likes