6 Likes

Lock Screen:

Home Screen:

8 Likes

TTG Kori this week. Love her so much! :smile: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Nice

6 Likes

thank youse, @Bluelanternofsector2814, @TheRealDetectiveChimp, @Hiraeth, and @DC89!

not that i object to awesome Aquaman art, @TheRealDetectiveChimp, but you might want to post it in the DC PC Wallpaper thread so people can find it more easily!

7 Likes

Flex Mentallo! And Wonder Woman by Heri Shinato (slightly reformated [white space added at the bottom to increase the vertical dimensions])

8 Likes

Actually my current one

8 Likes

7 Likes

i like it! thanks, @Bluelanternofsector2814!

6 Likes

Suicide Squad Katana!

7 Likes

8 Likes

reposting two of my favorites (they’re in regular rotation!)

7 Likes

My new phone’s lock screen features the 2nd live action appearance of my gurrrl on TV. Loved Dina M. as the durable, battle hardened and wizened version of BG.

8 Likes

Doc Savage is a DC character sometimes! And I just found this on my old desktop so I’m posting it nyah

these gorgeous old Bantam paperback covers, I adore them

@DC89 Maybe I’m a nerd (maybe) but the fact that we saw her in the costume so little in the show makes it so much cooler and more mythic! I’m probably not a nerd, though.

6 Likes

I read a few Doc Savage comics back in the day.

5 Likes

Agreed @biff_pow.

Agreed again @biff_pow. And neither am I (right?) :laughing:

6 Likes

no ma’am! why, you’re even less of a nerd than i am!

5 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

A little history, Those Doc Savage covers were done by American Realist Artist James Bama (he did 62 of the covers), who still lives in my old hometown of Cody, Wyoming. He’s 94 now. I like him best for his western art, which I have 5 of his prints on my walls. Here are a couple of stock pictures of two that I own.

Fun fact: He also did the covers for the Aurora Monsters model kits.

blob

7 Likes