DC PC Wallpapers

I noticed they had a phone wallpaper but I was wondering what great computer wallpapers you guys had, maybe I’ll find a good one here. When I get home I’ll edit this post with a couple of my wallpapers but just wondering what this community has out there on their CPU’s.

34 Likes

This is my current backdrop for both my laptop and DCU profile. For me, there’s just no beating a wallpaper featuring some of my favorite characters from my favorite comic drawn by my favorite artist

22 Likes

my two most recent favorites:

16 Likes

Let me go find some good stuff.

4 Likes

@adamtankersley I’m loving those BTAS backgrounds. Really cool.

8 Likes

Thanks Travis. I grew up on the show and it has a special place in my heart, I’m 35 now and was a kid when it was on. As a kid, jokers millions was my favorite episode but as I grew older I think mad love and almost got’em are the new favs but heck, all the episodes are special. I actually got some tshirts like those wallpapers I posted from a website I’m not sure if I’m able to name but publics in the name. If you get my drift if anyone is interested in something like that. I wish dc made more clothes with the animated series cause that’s my jam. El oh el

8 Likes

I have been using a pretty great Gilbert Hernandez superhero image as my PC’s wallpaper, but it is not DC.

2 Likes

I’ve just been using Arkham game’s concept arts.

15 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous. I would’ve loved to see that first picture make it in as a scene in the game

3 Likes

Gosh, I love the arkham games so much, it’s got me excited for the new one by wb Montreal but by the time they finish showing pictures and release the game it will be time for the ps6, they released one picture then another like 4 months later and there is room for so much more. Here it is…

3 Likes

@adamtankersley Well you should like these. I made the top two from screenshots. I took my PC in for service at Best Buy and the Geek Squad guys got a real kick out of it.

15 Likes

7 Likes

It never really worked as a phone screen so I use a wide format with this picture.

3 Likes

There’s also the complete version.

13 Likes

I wanna use the Nightmare Batman concept art

5 Likes

Yes, I love them

3 Likes

With That first one my eyes went straight to Nightwing. Lol

4 Likes

This is by baveyoon on Deviantart. I use the wide format with this, so there’s like three of these as my background.

12 Likes

That captures Nightwing perfectly.

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to find this poster forever!

as it is, I keep it as a desktop.

9 Likes