DC Phone Wallpapers (Post Yours!)

welcome, @ottovsmerte.32164! i like it! thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

The new Teen Titans Raven comic is full of good ones but here’s one from the author

16 Likes

i love it! welcome, @Midnight95!

5 Likes

Welcome @stefanie.murr7 Great lock screen, and I love your profile pic! Its been so long since I played any video games, but I remember enjoying Ratchet and Clank.

4 Likes

18 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! Yea it’s a pretty good picture of the huntress, I was looking for something similar to Hush or the JL animated version.

6 Likes

Thanks @NovellPaladin Ratchet and Clank is my home screen lol. You should definitely pick up a controller again, theres some really good ones out there. Thanks for the welcome!

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @biff_pow Yea it’s a pretty good picture of the huntress, I was looking for something similar to Hush or the JL animated version. (Also terrible at posting so sorry if shows up 2x)

6 Likes

This is my favorite wallpaper
I love Tim Sale’s artwork and I love rebirth Kite man!

8 Likes

Hey @moro! I’ll sort through my gallery this evening and find the original pictures. I’ll post them in here as soon as I find them! :green_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Daredevil is Marvel!

4 Likes

This is what I’ve got for my lock screen.

This is the uncropped version.

15 Likes

Two of my favorite Nick Derington covers.

19 Likes

Love Nick Derington. Found out about him through the Batman Universe series, which I thought was exquisitely drawn. Excited for what he’ll do with Batman Superman.

5 Likes

@MookieBlaylock :heart_eyes:

@TornadoSoup hail Beebo! i love Melissa Benoist’s face in the uncropped one too

3 Likes

13 Likes

poison uma foreverrrrrr!

9 Likes

Wouldn’t it be Poison Uma and Robin?

Also I always wondered why her hair is bunny ears.

2 Likes

robin can take his sideburns and his earring and his airbrushed leather jacket and his mid 30s and his laundry fu and his tucker carlson face and jump in the lake!!!

i’ll continue to update as i think of things i hate about him

4 Likes