DC Phone Wallpapers (Post Yours!)

@NovellPaladin My love for Avatar is second only to my love for Jesus. Bryan Konietzko has posted quite a few really cool sketches and pieces of concept art on his Tumblr that you should totally check out! You could also find them with a quick Google Images search, too.

6 Likes

This is my current lock screen. I change it every so often but this one has been it for a while now.

15 Likes

Yeah, man! The covers for Flash Forward have been consistently excellent. Gotta go with #4 for a favorite though.

13 Likes

I think #4 was also my favorite but it was too bright for my lock screen background. #2 is a close second so I use that one.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Thanks, I will absolutely check it out :grin:

4 Likes

21 Likes

24 Likes

Thank you all for your great contributions! Wow!

5 Likes

9 Likes

Lock screen

Home screen

15 Likes

This Has always been my Home Screen:

But thi is my current Lock Screen:

Lock Screen bfore that:

Before That:

17 Likes

My license plate frame is Wayne enterprise!

9 Likes

Lock screen:

Wallpaper:

No surprises here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

The Almost Got 'Im is fantastic! One of my favorite episodes, and the picture is perfect for a screensaver.

5 Likes

Mondo has done a lot of great
Prints based off of popular Batman episodes.

6 Likes

Lock screen

17 Likes

welcome, @stefanie.murr7! thanks for sharing! the soft colors are relaxing, i need something like that :smiley:

6 Likes

Those are pretty cool images of Ivy @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell :slightly_smiling_face:. Any chance we can get the actual pictures (in lieu of the screenshots)?

5 Likes

just finished re reading blackest night too. If cw wises up grant would kill it in a blue suit

12 Likes