DC PC Wallpapers

If you have an iPhone the notch is incorporated into the cowl. TDKR 4 life

9 Likes

For any Dex-Starr fans out there. I got a couple other ones too

13 Likes

download

9 Likes

I’m not sure what to think about the batman who laughs or what that last one is called. Not sure at all

3 Likes

Megapost!!! I have my computer set up to change wallpaper every minute which I think says more about my indecisiveness than I want to believe.

16 Likes

This is really low-resolution so I’ve been thinking about changing it, but this is what I’ve got right now:

Batman Perez 1
Longstanding community members will recognize this as an avatar that I used for a while. Basically, my logic was that Batman is my favorite character and George Perez is my favorite artist, so I wanted a Perez Batman. This panel from Crisis on Infinite Earths #3 was the best I could find quickly. I changed my avatar to another image that caught my eye (The cover to Detective Comics #703, if you’re curious; the issue’s a good read, too) but I haven’t found anything more landscapey to replace the desktop background.

6 Likes

OK, since this got me thinking about it, I wound up changing to this:

7 Likes

Just made this one. I am a big of Birds of Prey fan and wanted something a little different.

10 Likes

10 Likes

There are so many good wallpapers here

4 Likes

The many looks of Stephanie Brown

11 Likes

9 Likes

I use the MS snips and make a number of my own custom desktop backgrounds- not sure if these file types will be accessible via right clicking. Anyhoo, here’s what’s been on my laptop as of late-

11 Likes

Arkham Knight Batgirl :kissing_heart:

That is some “Super Human” wi-fi connection!!!

6 Likes

@AK_Bandit- right? Full bars all thx to Kryptonian power. :grinning:

4 Likes

7 Likes

and one dual monitor one

9 Likes

Here are some new ones I have made.

9 Likes

Woah, these are great!

4 Likes

Thanks!!!

4 Likes