DC on new Warner Streaming Service

I am not surprised and actually I was hoping for this as it could mean even bigger budget productions on the Warner Streaming Service. I hope that this app continues and we can combine with the new service for the whole DC streaming experience.
https://www.cbr.com/warnermedia-streaming-service-original-dc-content/

2 Likes

Worries me for the future of this service.

2 Likes

Im concerned too. I hope WB leaves this service alone.

2 Likes

I really am worried about the future of this. I am not surprised that CW shows will apparently be on there, or they will capitalize on DC’s popularity with new content at some point soon after. But I worry if they did try to merve this service’s content then the comics will fall by the wayside (much less the forum) and as someone who simply can’t afford regular trips to the comic shop I have falled in love with this servicve. I am hoping that they will at most do like Hulu having Cinemax and HBO (I think it was) as an extra tier of Hulu but still have DCU operate as it’s own service as well. I just don’t see the comics continuing if they merge the services and that would be unfortunate. But I can’t imagine they would launch this service and then plan to cancel it a year later, so hoping that isn’t the case.

2 Likes