DC Multiverse Toy Line at Five Below

I was at Five Below today and saw that they had a decent selection of DC Multiverse action figures for $5 each if anyone wants to check out their local store to see what they have. I saw Batman, Wonder Woman, Rick Flagg, Batwing, The Atom, and Duke Thomas, and I think there were a couple of others.

11 Likes

They’re also getting the formerly Toys R Us exclusive JL movie Aquaman and Parademon figures for anyone interested.

4 Likes

I found bags of comics there

5 Likes

I also bought a bendable Harley figure from the animated series

4 Likes

Nice find

3 Likes

Five Below seems to have alot of neat DC swag. They’ve also had 12" Justice League Action figures.

4 Likes

You guys are right they do have a decent selection of DC merch around the store most of the time. In the past I have bought T-Shirts, mugs, writing pens, and even a Wonder Woman coffee table book called Wonder Woman: Ambassador of Truth. They usually have comics baged (4 comics per bag), too. Oh, I know what else it was that I saw this time that I for got to mention. It was DC Super Hero Girls action figures. I only saw Wonder Woman and Batgirl, though. If they had some of the other characters I probably would have bought them.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. What’s $5 under? We don’t have those where I live. I grab from context it’s a $5 and under store but I’ve never heard of it? That’s awesome tho, we have dollar stores I found my mini Batman Arkham Asylum with Grundy and blue and grey mini bats same deal with Clayface at one. $5 a piece, selling for $60 and up on Amazon. Someone shoved them under a rack to hide em, probably to come back for em, but I jumped all over em.

3 Likes

@ djd187.81432 Yeah, Five Below is a closeout discount chain store and everything they sell is $5 or less. They have an online store too but you have to be fast on the draw to get anything good. They sell out fast.

3 Likes

Bloodviolet, awesome, thanks for the info,I literally will look for their website the more sites the better to find a good deal!

3 Likes

Yeah we actually have a couple those stores here in the Central New York area. I’m definitely going to have to go check this out . I usually stop by at least once during the Christmas season!

3 Likes

Central New York huh? I live right by Akron and Canton and Cleveland. I know that sounds confusing but I’m in a spot where I’m 5mins from Akron/Canton and about 20/25 minutes from Cleveland. We have Dollar store, Ollie’s, Homebuys, and Big lots as places to find cheap figs etc.

3 Likes

How do I add a picture

2 Likes

Mr. Ellis

Applejack helped me, go to tinypics.com & follow instructions. After u get pics uploaded u click on pic & it will give u 4 codes on your left. I learned the hard way, despite it asking for the url, u need to copy the very bottom one ( I forgot what it says ) but copy the very bottom left code. Then go to this site & paste in the spot where it was says url. It will show pic & ask if u want to upload. Click yes & btw u have to do it from a pc u can’t upload from an iOS device but dc is working on fixing that.

3 Likes

Also tinypics is free forgot that part

2 Likes

Unless u meant to your profile in that case u go to my dc, change profile, choose pic.

2 Likes

Nice find!

3 Likes

Thanks! Very helpful!

4 Likes

I got two stores just opened near me, I’m going to check them out. Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes