DC Merch in the Wild

What DC related items have you stumbled across while grocery shopping or at the gas station? Post some unexpected DC item you found in an unexpected spot.
As an example, I was picking up a bird feeder and found these in the garden section. Of course they didn’t have a Superman set otherwise I would be gardening in style right now :sob:

9 Likes

Omg I love seeing stuff like this! Too bad I already have a ton of gardening supplies! Soon, friends, soon I shall wear/use you.

4 Likes

OMG, the gardening section of what store?! Is it a chain? I just busted through the fingertips on last year’s gloves, and clearly need a replacement.

3 Likes

Can’t remember where I saw this, but the look on his face made me laugh.

Won this Riddler from a claw machine.

Found this Superman (and this vintage Godzilla!) in an antique shop.

7 Likes

Now those are some funny ass faces

Bro, is that you?!?

2 Likes

Yup, that’s me.

3 Likes

tumblr_82d78b13f5388aa3a0fff36108c2b154_ca67c20f_500

You’re cute

4 Likes

They sell these at my local walmart

5 Likes

20210429_145605

They sold this for a little while and haven’t seen them since but I thought it was cute so I got it

4 Likes

Fred Meyer’s!

2 Likes

The stuff of nightmares!

4 Likes

Those are so cool!

3 Likes

Glad you like them

1 Like

Thank you! Did they look like they’d fit adult hands? My online search has retailers marking them as “Toddlers”?

1 Like

:rofl: no way those are not toddler size! At least the ones I saw anyway. They also had little trowels and hand shovels which were small but not toddler small lol

1 Like

Sweet, I guess I’ve got a trip to the local Freddie’s planned for this weekend! :smiley:

1 Like

Swell pick-ups!

I had that Godzilla when I was a kid. Got him along with a mostly non-articulated King Kong at Kay-Bee Toys. I was 5 at the time, so they were likely the very first toys I got from there.

1 Like