DC Mafia Games Presents - The Long Halloween

Yup! Sorry I was asleep. I will post the first post soon!

10 Likes

It was Halloween night in the streets of Gotham City. Kids were dressed up as all their favorite characters, cops, firemen and even as a caped crusader… It was all fun and games and children laughing until the late hours of the night. While kids were at home watching scary movies and trading candy the killer known as Holiday started plotting and planning. However, no one knew about Holiday yet; just how they wanted it to be. Anonymous.

A T.V. turned on in the distance…

”Good morning Gotham city!” A very smiley happy Rich started saying.

”Halloween Night is upon us! and here we are coming to you live in the studio on GCTV!” he added.

”What’s it like out on the streets Montey?”

”You know Rich people are just happy to be able to go out and celebrate halloween this year from everyone that I have talked to they all seem like this year is going to be the best year since Batman showed up.” Montey replied.

”That’s great to hear Montey now here’s Jessica with the weather”

”Thanks Rich It is a cool 65 here on this Monday here in Gotham. temperatures however are decreasing as we go into our fall and winter months. Back to you Rich.”

”That’s all for now Gotham have fun and stay safe out there”

Let the games begin!

12 Likes

@DCMafiaGames it has begun!!!
MUHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!

13 Likes

I play mafia on my work computer lolol

12 Likes

I’m in a workshop at the back of the store so I’m hiding from everyone

9 Likes

I’m not playing a game… I’m doing report…stuff

10 Likes

That works lolol Okay I’m headed to bed now gotta be at work in 6 hours lol

12 Likes

k. night mom! I’ll try to have at least 100 new posts for you by then!

11 Likes

anyone else wanna come talk to me?

10 Likes

Thanks. It worked today, thankfully! I wanted to make sure I checked in on the start date.

10 Likes

This time there can’t be any posting in the wrong place… I hope.

12 Likes

you checked in at almost exactly the start time!

11 Likes

hopefully if there is there be too much chaos to spot it!

12 Likes

What a beautiful evening in Gotham, Hmmm…Let’s go to Moonbuck to use the internet service and read.:thinking:

10 Likes

So the games have begun, the fun ensues and death is just around the corner.

11 Likes

don’t forget the chaos!

9 Likes

My biggest fear is if I post something wrong like I did 19 years ago, I won’t get kick off and being kick out, will I? I was really hurt when a person did that to me for a X-Men webpage.

9 Likes

As I stare out the window of Moonbuck, I see kids walking by with happiness as they go out trick or treating.

9 Likes

You have to Marvel at the mutated mindset of some people…

9 Likes

ahh puns… I count that as a part of chaos

9 Likes