:halloween_batman: DC Inktober 2021 :halloween_batman:

#3 Vessel brought to you by my favorite duo Blood and Etrigan!! this was the prompt I was most excited for :kite_man_hell_yeah:

Apologies its not in ink but my hand is really shaky today and I didnt want to ruin what I really like. Easier to hide uneven lines with pencils. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Nice city in a dome bottle and fits the prompt perfectly.

5 Likes

Great work plus the exploding planet is a nice touch.

5 Likes

Do I sense a theme for this inktober? Lol. I like the shattered bottle plus the shadow of supes legs behind the glass all warped is great. And you have such clean lines great work.

5 Likes

Dapper as heck!! Great shoe work plus that pose is fantastic.

6 Likes

Looks great. Very creative choice with vessel.

5 Likes

“Knot” can refer to the nautical measure of speed! Watch out, Black Manta is coming!

11 Likes

Oh, man, football distracted me from my “vessel” plans. Will have to do catch up tonight!!

Yeah he is. :face_with_monocle: :tophat:

Haha, thanks. He came out a bit stumpier than I envisioned, but I had already redone him twice due to ridiculous action figure proportions and figured that was getting away from the spirit of Inktober.

Love your Sir Ystin, btw! Magnificent expression!!

6 Likes

hmmmm. Whose the world’s greatest detective?

6 Likes

Awesome™:+1:. Very creative with knot trying to think of something :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Day 4
Made a quick lasso of truth cut off the bottom. Flubbed the hands :sweat_smile:.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
Nice classic feel.

5 Likes

#4 Knot by Exoristos who happened to head butt a certain immortal

8 Likes

Nice use of the prompt, I like the bursts of colors you’ve been using!

5 Likes

Flubbed the hands :joy: feels like something Finn would say adventure time also good use of prompt and the motion around the lasso.

5 Likes

Really love how you do hands make it look so easy plus the knot in the steel thingy (?) It does have a classic feel like NY said.

5 Likes

Nice :+1:. Didn’t know who this character was. Learned something new.

:laughing: it does.

5 Likes

Day 5 Raven

Went for the obvious one and sketched Raven :sweat_smile:.

11 Likes

Beast Boy decided he wanted to be a raven, too!

11 Likes