DC in my life

Ok I wasn’t sure where to post this, so I posted it here.

I need to tell a little story before I post these pics. In 2017 I was hospitalized with an infection that caused my right foot to be amputated. I spent 10 months in the hospital. During that time, i proposed to my sweetie. I was released in Mid-December and we got married 3 days later. We wanted everyone to wear superhero t-shirts for the wedding (I know some t-shirts aren’t DC…LOL). It was so much fun.

My WONDERful bride and me:

My Mom and Stepdad (they don’t enjoy comics as much as I do):

My Dad, Stepmom, Stepbrother, niece, and nephew:

My wife’s sister, her husband, my brother, and his wife:

11 Likes

This is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing this with us . I’m happy to hear of your recovery and marriage! :tada:

4 Likes

I love themed weddings. I’m happy for you all, looks like a fun family!

3 Likes

Cool!:smile:

3 Likes

I just fell in love with your family. These made me smile. Thank you for posting.

3 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

This is absolutely beautiful, @JohnD3rd! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s hard to put into words just how incredibly touching it is to see how much DC means to you. Thank you so much for sharing this with us and I wish you and your lovely wife a very long, fun, and heroic life together.

3 Likes

It was Christmas time. Patrons at the bar stopped to take their pictures with us. It was so much fun. Lots of love circulating that night.

3 Likes