DC History Club & Harley’s Crew present 📺 V FOR VENDETTA 💥 Book Club & Watch-Along/Scavenger Hunt! MONDAY 6/7 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Sequel

Bollocks Girl’s Revenge

5 Likes

“People should not be afraid of the bollocks. Bollocks should be afraid of their people.”

6 Likes

And Girls

4 Likes

I had a blast watching with y’all and discussing as we went. Thank you to the DC History Club & Harley’s Crew for putting this together and thank you all for taking part and making it so much fun. Hope to see you at the next WAL.

8 Likes

Well, I remember leaving the theater back then ranting and raving how much I hated this movie! My friends didn’t get it, till I let them borrow my collected edition. Now, All these years later, I have problems, but I did like it. Great Wal Thanks to @Harley’s Crew and @DCHistoryClub for putting this together!

8 Likes

You’re welcome @Bar-El! Thanks for being here w/ the Crew! :harleys_crew: And thanks to @msgtv @TurokSonOfStone1950 @Mae & @Devi_Amuro! :hugs::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Great job everybody

5 Likes

I was just along for the ride, good ride too

6 Likes

I think I liked it well enough when it came out but yeah, flawed but entertaining. I can see the soul of the original even if it’s filtered through studio mandates.

5 Likes

I like the sound of this @msgtv. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oh, there was a song that I remember really liking in the soundtrack that I couldn’t remember the name of until I watched the credits.

3 Likes

Well, based on the other films that came up during my HBO Max search, I’m now imagining a film called V for Vacation with Chevy Chase…

5 Likes

Just gonna park these here… I lost track a bit, and just awarded ALL the splosions!

And here’s the answers for the curious…

Okay. :purple_heart: G’night everyone!

7 Likes

Goodnight @Mae and @Razzzcat :hugs:

6 Likes

Lol! It’s funny, cause I think we were all enjoying ourselves so much, we kinda forgot to track some of these things, but I feel we got all the “Splosions” for sure! I didn’t have time to do the trivia search, with all our commenting. Though, I’m all thumbs, when it comes to figuring out how to highlight things on a digital score card. :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you @Razzzcat! Timing was really off for me today, but it looks like everyone had a great time! Sorry I wasnt able to hang out. :tired_face: Theres always next time! Good night everyone!
Schmoopies

6 Likes

No worries, @Devi_Amuro. There’s always next time! :hugs: See you soon and thank you again for your help! You’re the best! :purple_heart:

Goodnight @TheCosmicMoth & @discordia57!

4 Likes

Ok, I’m a dog guy, not that I don’t like cats, but I’m highly allergic to them, though that is adorable! Goodnight @Razzzcat.

3 Likes

Puppies are welcome too @discordia57 lol
Leaving for reals this time!

5 Likes