DC History Club & Harley’s Crew present 📺 Professor Marston and the Wonder Women (BYOM) Watch-Along! MONDAY 1/11 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Lemme try that again @cici :wonderwoman: sorry

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/series/wonder-woman-1942-1986/367e486b-e1ce-4172-b32f-430741c272f1

7 Likes

Great movie! And such interesting story to the creation of our wonder woman!

5 Likes

Really well done, entirely enjoyable, with only a few things to pick at. On the big question at the beginning about the nature of E and O’s relationship they build a sold case.

5 Likes

Wonder Woman movies
Always have third act problems
But first two thirds excellent

4 Likes

Saved! Thank you so much​:black_heart:

5 Likes

:grimacing: Agree.

7 Likes

Yeah, this movie is…wonderful. :smiley:

7 Likes

I think Angela Robinson did an amazing job writing and directing this! Everything was just so well done, I’m genuinely a little stunned as the credits roll

6 Likes

It’s a WW 3rd act curse

5 Likes

No problem at all! :purple_heart: Thanx for hanging out!

8 Likes

Super duper, and all credit to @Razzzcat for putting together

6 Likes

I’m very happy to see the positive responses! :smile: Glad you all liked it! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

It was great fun thanks guys for a wonderful first WAL!!!

7 Likes

Completely unrelated but if anyone wants to watch something else dealing with polyamory, there is a great series called You Me Her. It’s amazing and might be a little hard to find, it used to be on the AT&T Audience network but that’s no longer working and it’s not yet on HBO Max.

5 Likes

Nice one for a first great show and lively bunch

5 Likes

:hugs: Thanx to @msgtv and @TurokSonOfStone1950 for diving in to this w/ me!
Everyone have a great week​:purple_heart: Take care. And thank you again for joining DC History Club and Harley’s Crew tonight.

9 Likes

Thank y’all! Good night!

5 Likes

Yes, thank you to our fabulous @Razzzcat! And thanks for joining us tonight, everybunny!

6 Likes

Great group

Made WAL very enjoyable

6 Likes