DC Heroes 2nd Edition

I forgot about the Watchmen ones, I have the second but not the first. That was actually the only module I bought when we were playing the game (I’d just read Watchmen), the others I’ve picked up at second hand stores or eBay over the years just for the sake of collecting them.

1 Like

I’m getting an invite invalid message on the Discord.

1 Like

They only last a day. Here’s a new one: https://discord.gg/MbWmNu

And a more official announcement:

We will play a Watchmen-based adventure starting on Wednesday, July 22 from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM eastern US time.

The adventure takes place in 1966 in the Watchmen universe. You might read Watchmen, Before Watchmen, or watch the movie for some background. The style is criminal underworld. Tone will be in-line with Watchmen.

Available player-characters are:
Captain Metropolis
The Comedian
Nite Owl
Ozymandias
Rorschach
Silk Spectre

Most characters are unpowered and human with many skills. This is good practice for avoiding over-reliance on powers.

Nite Owl and Ozymandias are recommenced for less-experienced players.
Silk Spectre and Captain Metropolis are recommended for more-experienced players.
It should be noted that Rorschach is less-troubled in 1966 than he is in 1986, the main setting for the original Watchmen series.

If you’d like to join, please respond on Discord. We will play on Zoom using images as a virtual tabletop and Discord for dice rolls.

Thanks!

2 Likes

After the reprint Watchmen book was released a few months ago, I started hoping that DC would reprint the 3rd edition book and more, but so far that doesn’t seem like it’s happening.

1 Like

Just as a heads up, there is a new Batman RPG Kickstarting early next year.

2 Likes

where did you find it @HombreDeMaiz ?

2 Likes

The 2e? It was sitting in a plastic tub of old comic books I brought up from my parents’ house. I knew I had the cards still. I forgot I had the guides as well.

1 Like

Oh, I thought you bought it

1 Like