DC Headcanons

@basicallytimdrake get in here and settle this

2 Likes

You said only adults settle this. Follow your own rules Mr. Book Worm.

4 Likes

I am here! and ollie would never bully someone on the autism spectrum are y’all kidding me

2 Likes

Genuinely baffled as to where this “Ollie is ableist” take is coming from

3 Likes

THANK YOU! b

2 Likes

me too!

2 Likes

That the peral necklace from Bruce’s origin story came from a claw machine in the lobby of the movie theater the night his parents died.

Comicbookgirl19 was complaining about how cheap the necklace was in one of her videos and I came up with that.

5 Likes

Honestly, that’s kind of cool for a couple of reasons. For one thing, either Bruce won the necklace and his mother immediately put it on, or one of his adult parents was playing a claw machine, so it’s adorable either way. And secondly, if Joe Chill killed Martha over cheap plastic, it just underscores how dumb and pointless the whole thing was.

5 Likes

Yeah, he would if it was Chris Chan

2 Likes

CNN

Carter (Hall) News Network

2 Likes

As you can clearly see Ollie is ageist against the elderly and shoots arrows a their food.

3 Likes

can I ask where you’re getting the idea that Ollie is this way from?

2 Likes

Spending time with him.

2 Likes

i’m looking for actual character traits or things that have happened in comics beyond just “I think Oliver is ableist.”

3 Likes

All of them.

All of them.

2 Likes

that literally doesn’t even make sense. he’s not the kind of guy to be that way.

2 Likes

Ollie’s autistic and his special interest is political theory. Hal Jordan has ADHD and his hyperfixation is planes. That’s the real reason they get along so well.

3 Likes

Clearly you have never been to the Brownstone when he stays over. That was a weird night. Very weird. His puns suck.

2 Likes

Ollie: so those are kind of the biggest misconceptions about the fundamental tenants of anarchism but there’s a lot of very rich theory there.
Hal, who has been waiting to talk for an hour: speaking of theories did you hear they discovered a new black hole SO HERE’S WHY THAT’S SO COOL

4 Likes

or maybe he’s also autistic

3 Likes