šŸŽ® DC Gaming News šŸŽ®

She definitely looks awesomeā„¢:+1: in this game. Canā€™t wait.

5 Likes

They are revealed

Summary

Fire & Ice

Reworks Black Canary and Armored Batman

4 Likes

Gotham Knights prequel comic series comic as well. Will include code for in game rewards. Such as the bike skin below.

5 Likes

This is also interesting different cutscenes dialogue and arcs for each character depending on the one you be.
Gotham Knights Is Designed as a Different Game for Each DC Hero

6 Likes

Injustice 2 Mobile Comic Con gift

4 Likes

Multiversus open beta starts tomorrow, right? Iā€™m excited to finally try it, but I also wish it was coming to Switch. It doesnā€™t seem all that graphically impressive so Iā€™m not sure why it couldnā€™tā€¦

4 Likes

I think it would be cool if it came to the Switch, though the internet connectivity/connection is kinda a yikes on that console :frowning:

5 Likes

I play a lot of Splatoon and donā€™t usually have problems, but I know the internet stuff varies from game to game.

So is there no offline/vs CPU mode in this game? Is it all online playing against other people? :thinking:

5 Likes

Weell you can play against bots, yeah! But itā€™s definitely mainly an online affair

5 Likes

Multiversus open beta is out now
Free to play on Xbox PS4/5 and PC

5 Likes

Gotham Knights belfry concept art.

5 Likes

:notes: Ainā€™t nothing, ainā€™t nothing, ainā€™t nothing
Put your heart and your soul in it
Ainā€™t nothing, ainā€™t nothing, ainā€™t nothing
Now put your heart and your soul in it :notes:

I am sooo ready for this game! :smiley:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

4 Likes

Okay, Multiversus is extremely fun. Itā€™s basically exactly like Smash Bros as far as I can tell - which is fine. If it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix it. :joy: Wonder Woman is super fun to play as, particularly since her lasso works like Linkā€™s hookshot in Smash. (Also, yes, Smash online is not great so I get where you were coming from now @LastSon0fMars. :upside_down_face:)

If this were available on Switch, I would play the heck out of this game. As it is, I had forgotten how hard the PS4 controller is on my hands until I spent this past week playing Stray. :pensive: I may try to get a small controller for my PC and try playing it there. (My hands are small and I have carpal tunnel. I also get migrainesā€¦why do I even play video games? :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

It is fun. Wonder Woman is definitely one of my favorites. (And of course Batman :sweat_smile:). Yeah definitely a lot of smash similarities.

As for switch I think I remember them saying theyā€™re working on it but it could take a bit with the games cross play and progression.

4 Likes

Multiversus free characters rotation is up. A select characters will be free to play as for two weeks. After said time new characters will take over and the others will be locked unless you have unlocked the characters them of course they stay. All progression is saved with the characters of played during the the free play rotation. All characters can be played in local play or practice but not progression is earned during those modes.

Free characters for these two weeks below.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t unlocked Batman yet! Iā€™d love to dig more into it. Iā€™ll see if I can find a PC solutionā€¦and keep hoping for an eventual Switch portā€¦ :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

DC Legends new skins

Bombshell Cheetah

Black Lantern Black Mask

Returning skins below

5 Likes
5 Likes

Ya know, you can actually hook up your DS4 to your PC and play there :slight_smile:

You might need to download some free software that allows you to do it, but I definitely used to play a ton of Rocket League on PC using my DS4 and many other people use their controllers on PC as well!

6 Likes

Ba ba ba Batmaaaan! Currently my main character :sunglasses:

6 Likes