🎮 DC Gaming News 🎮

Thank you @LastSon0fMars! :pray: The PS4 controller is kinda part of the problem though (or I’d just play this on PS4). I need something smaller. The Switch joycons are actually perfectly suited to the size of my hands, if that gives you an idea.

Anyhow, I’m looking into it! My wrist and hand need to heal from my time playing Stray before I play too much more of anything anyhow. :face_with_head_bandage:

6 Likes

I understand how you feel. My wrists like to hurt after awhile of playing games so I normally end up wearing some compression gloves and that normally helps me.

5 Likes

On another note I just started playing multiversus.

5 Likes

Yes, I wear wrist straps which does help me. (Channels my inner Wonder Woman as well. :joy:)

Hope you’re having fun with Multiversus! :+1:

5 Likes

Gotham Knights gameplay.
IGN will be having a Gotham Knights month this month.

Staring with this gameplay featuring Batgirl in the opening mission.

8 Likes

I really like this. Exploring more inside buildings. The combat looks fun. The detective work seems to be more puzzle than just scans which is cool. Also the goon banter was great :laughing:

6 Likes

Oooh I’m deefinitely gonna have to take a closer look at this :eyes:

7 Likes
7 Likes

Actually looked pretty decent, glade they’ve been improving stuff,

Also my gosh Babs is caked out lol. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes
7 Likes

Drip.

5 Likes

These skins look awesome™:+1:. I think shinobi are my favorite so far.

6 Likes

It’s a credit to how fun Multiversus that I am continually losing, but I still have a great time playing it. They did a stellar job putting Diana into the Smash format. (Only thing I’d have added is her tiara as a projectile…come on, guys, it’s right there. :joy:)

6 Likes

I’m really looking forward to playing Multiversus. I’m very excited to be able to play as Superman, although all of the characters seem fun, honestly. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same. Went on a few losing streaks but still have a blast playing. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This is one of the signs of a good game, I think, when you can have fun and want to keep playing even when you’re losing.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Yeees, Superman is so good! I mainly use him and Batman right now >:]

6 Likes

Wonder if we should get a thread going for our Multiversus players :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Speaking of Multiversus. Forgot to mention this.

6 Likes